Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
I think it’s abundantly clear that the 2 gentlemen going back and forth grew up in different environments and drew inspiration from different places/people for their choices in fashion. Similar to how Kanye and Fab have different styles, both aesthetically and rap wise. Seems pointless to keep debating about who is better or worse. It’s a matter of preference. Just my 2 cents

I did.

Got a few followers after that actually so thanks. And whoever followed if you from here, hope ya’ll saw the better fits. :lol:
Imagine Giving A **** About “Followers”

:rofl:

I think it’s abundantly clear that the 2 gentlemen going back and forth grew up in different environments and drew inspiration from different places/people for their choices in fashion. Similar to how Kanye and Fab have different styles, both aesthetically and rap wise. Seems pointless to keep debating about who is better or worse. It’s a matter of preference. Just my 2 cents

Naw, He Gon’ Have To Take This L On This One My Guy :lol: I Come From The Era My Dad Woulda Whooped My *** If I Walked Out The House Looking Like That! LoL

Last edited:
This guy. :lol:

I never do this nor do I honestly care but, throw up some “fits”. Lets see. I could use some lulz tonight.
1C8B2AE6-07D1-4CF0-8B37-478D8112157B.jpeg

5D40D97C-1A1F-49CB-BE8C-3FEE78EEC9C0.jpeg

Pretty Typical “Fit” For Ya Boy. :rolleyes

I Don’t Wear Purses Or High Heels Tho, I’m Washed

I’m just wild shocked to see people saying fab bad style. Like yea I love da throwback and pinwheel NE years myself but I def don’t see him as stylish

I Just Calls It Like I See It.....

If This What It Takes To Get 40K Followers....

I’m ALL THE WAY Good :lol:

I just imagine you actually having an internal monologue about whether or not you actually need to fully capitalize some words to prove a point. I imagine it's a painful thought.

Anyway, carry on with y'alls fit battle.

I’m just wild shocked to see people saying fab bad style. Like yea I love da throwback and pinwheel NE years myself but I def don’t see him as stylish
What’s “Stylish” Is Most Certainly A Matter Of Opinion.

I just imagine you actually having an internal monologue about whether or not you actually need to fully capitalize some words to prove a point. I imagine it's a painful thought.

Anyway, carry on with y'alls fit battle.
I Just Imagine How Long It Took You To Put This Post Together And Laugh :lol: Glad You’re Entertained Pal

Back
Top Bottom