• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Screenshot_20180315-180925.jpg
That Unicorn toucher still asking silly questions about the :emoji_ocean: runners?
keep my name out your mouth you filthy animal

Last edited:
It ain’t the numbers or demand or any of that stuff |l

It’s just the simple fact that everyone wants to be a reseller these days :rolleyes

People are buying shoes they don’t want with money they don’t have hoping to flip quick :smh:

Thus leading to the saturation of pairs being on the resale market lowering value :pimp:

Feels like it.

It’s just the simple fact that everyone wants to be a reseller these days :rolleyes

People are buying shoes they don’t want with money they don’t have hoping to flip quick :smh:

Thus leading to the saturation of pairs being on the resale market lowering value :pimp:
I feel like this is definitely a part of it too.

So glad I was able to pickup my TTS 11 and a 11.5. Size 11s arrived today and while they’re doable, they’re just a tad snugger than I usually like. Width-wise they’re good to go, but my toes are too cramped in that small *** toebox area. To echo what a grip of folks in here have said, V2 sizing applies to the 700s.

Definitely gonna stick with a half size up w/ these.

Going a half size up was definitely the wrong move—joints are HUGE. :wow: Not only fit-wise, but they look way bigger too.

I’ll take the insoles out on the 11, rock em a few times to stretch them a little and they should fit fine after that. :pimp:

Going a half size up was definitely the wrong move—joints are HUGE. :wow: Not only fit-wise, but they look way bigger too.

I’ll take the insoles out on the 11, rock em a few times to stretch them a little and they should fit fine after that. :pimp:

oh man here we go you better get your flamesuit on from the size police on here lol

Good point. The market was due for a correction anyhow

Trying to make sense of this because i just sold an 11 in order to get my True sz 12. How can they go from a tad snug to huge?

Trying to make sense of this because i just sold an 11 in order to get my True sz 12. How can they go from a tad snug to huge?

Not sure man. It’s just how the pairs I received run. I will admit that I’m a stickler for the correct feel/fit—probably more than the average person. So most probably won’t have this issue. :lol:

If they made a size 11.25 they’d fit perfect.

bro your nephew is an 11.5 in 8th grade? Kid's about to be tall as hell :lol:
I love my pair so much that I got from Adidas that I just doubled up and grabbed a pair for $595 on StockX (size 13). I cant imagine these dip more than another $50 lower than that. Fingers crossed they don’t.
Hahahaha that was you who got it for $595? I got it at $600. I don't see it going any lower either. There were only ~450 pairs of 13 on ADC and 0 pairs on YS. Only other pairs were from preorder. Even if they go down to $500 then whatever I've lost out on deals worse before lol. I never pay resale anyways. Basically just paying the difference from what I'd get with this extra pair I have that didn't fit my brother.

Back
Top Bottom