Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
I heard 20k, similar to Bred V2’s stock.

Which means one of two things, either
(1) There were considerably more than 20k released, or
(2) These resellers are broke and impatient af for selling them so low and so fast
It's just people undercutting like crazy. There's about 30ish pairs being sold in sz 13 under $850. That's not even close the amount of pairs that are sold in the same size for blue tints months after release. These will go back just like breds. We go through this every release. People were selling their bred v2s for ~$150 over resale when pairs shipped. Heck my friend sold his oreo v2s once he picked up his pair for $350. People just want that quick buck. These wannabe resellers don't know economics of reselling. I wouldn't be surprised if cosignment shop owners are swooping in on the cheap pairs on stockx right now.

Breds had about 21k stock on ADC alone if I remember correctly. Gotta remember that boutiques, overseas ADC sites, and footstores got them too.

Ended up getting an 11.5 on StockX for $490 shipped. I just couldn't say no to under $500 for an OG Yeezy Boost. Wanted to double up on my size on Saturday but only managed to get a couple petite feets. Will make it all back and more selling that 6 and 7 in a few months.

Ended up getting an 11.5 on StockX for $490 shipped. I just couldn't say no to under $500 for an OG Yeezy Boost. Wanted to double up on my size on Saturday but only managed to get a couple petite feets. Will make it all back and more selling that 6 and 7 in a few months.

I copped at $465 size 9.5 is up to 500 again

Screenshot_20180315-180925.jpg

keep my name out your mouth you filthy animal
Lol

Full transparency- what killed my love for the V1s was that they became "mall shoes". They were ripped off by multiple brands, faked, and make into light up shoes at mall kiosks. I think the simplicity of the model made it so easy for it to be ripped off.

I'm hoping that because the design of the 700 is much more complex, there will be more hesitation for the "mall shoe" effect. Thoughts?

fake-yeezy-boost-christo-2-lead_uqqsv4.jpg

Full transparency- what killed my love for the V1s was that they became "mall shoes". They were ripped off by multiple brands, faked, and make into light up shoes at mall kiosks. I think the simplicity of the model made it so easy for it to be ripped off.

I'm hoping that because the design of the 700 is much more complex, there will be more hesitation for the "mall shoe" effect. Thoughts?

fake-yeezy-boost-christo-2-lead_uqqsv4.jpg
Whoa sick

I agree. All of the obvious bad fakes of v1s made them overall less desireable imo
I think comfort plays more of a part in making the V1 less desirable. I mean there are still all the legit pairs that released yet you do not see people wearing those often. I have all of them and every time I go to put a pair on I take them off and switch to my V2’s cause they are way comfier.

If anything the fakes will deter those who are just now trying to buy a pair of V1’s.

I think comfort plays more of a part in making the V1 less desirable. I mean there are still all the legit pairs that released yet you do not see people wearing those often. I have all of them and every time I go to put a pair on I take them off and switch to my V2’s cause they are way comfier.

If anything the fakes will deter those who are just now trying to buy a pair of V1’s.

If comfort plays a role I wonder how the 700s will do in the long term (3-4 years)? Because I admit they are comfy but nowhere near the same as a V2.

In terms of comfort V2 > 700 > V1 in my opinion. I wonder if that will be a reason why the V2s will continue to do well, regardless of people (not me) getting "sick" of the design.

I'm uncomfortable af right now. Wearing my beluga 2.0's and there is still sand in them from my beach session last week in FL. I can feel grains of sand inside my socks now :angry:

At least theyll know how to buy the correct size

what sizing issue do you speak of ? my tts is 7.5 and if there's no 7.5 I get an 8 with a tad more room .. i like my shoes snug as I do a lot of sports activities so I don't mind a snug fit especially with boost ..

if you want to get technical my perfect size is 7.8

your jab at me is softer than Amir Khans punch you need better content my dude

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom