Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Dang, got busy with work and missed this offer. I do appreciate it, though.

What were you looking for (size & colorway)? I ordered the saffrons but passing on calcite glow and onyx 370s, and the sand taupe 350.

I’d be happy to oop, the thing is with CA tax and shipping you’d probably be better off with StockX.

Edit: Time ran out.

Last edited:
What were you looking for (size & colorway)? I ordered the saffrons but passing on calcite glow and onyx 370s, and the sand taupe 350.

I’d be happy to oop, the thing is with CA tax and shipping you’d probably be better off with StockX.

Appreciate it. You're probably right. I forget it's not so simple with stuff like the Confirmed or SNKRS app versus winning a raffle. I was only mildly interested in the Onyx 380s for my son and the Sand Taupe for both. I appreciate it, though.

Hit on that little restock. Doubled up on my Calcites.

i was secretly hoping i’d see foams or slides, but life goes on.

Can’t believe adidas actually gave me access. Was able to grab calcite & onyx in my size. Kept getting payment errors on safflower, and taupe 350s were already oos. :lol:

Literally at the last second I grabbed a size 5 Calcite Glows for mom. We’ll see if she likes them. I bought her some 350s and she didn’t care for them. If she doesn’t like them, I’ll be happy to oop someone here.

Got out of the dentist’s chair just in time to pick up some safflowers. Wish I had the taupe offer too. Only Onyx and Calcites available for me

Back
Top Bottom