Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Haha, nah, I know where I am. I'm just laughing at how you hit on both Unions today in the rare size 11 and STILL got exclusive access on Confirmed. Stay winning, right?
It is what it is I guess. Didn’t buy anything from the Yeezy access. Was gonna try to help dude get that 13 but only small sizes left in 380’s

First confirmation I've seen of this. This is from Sneaker Politics.
1624419896758.png

Was able to cop a size 10 in the orange slides off JD but since I wasn’t sure of the sizing I went back in for an 11 and was able to place a separate order. already received tracking for the 10 but nothing for the 11. i didn’t get an email confirmation for the 11 either but it shows up in my account with order number and everything. just says “submitted”, y’all think I’m good or will it get canceled since I ordered 2 of the same style? If I check with customer service im kinda worried they’ll just cancel it. I’ve just been hoping they’re being slow with the shipping.

Was able to cop a size 10 in the orange slides off JD but since I wasn’t sure of the sizing I went back in for an 11 and was able to place a separate order. already received tracking for the 10 but nothing for the 11. i didn’t get an email confirmation for the 11 either but it shows up in my account with order number and everything. just says “submitted”, y’all think I’m good or will it get canceled since I ordered 2 of the same style? If I check with customer service im kinda worried they’ll just cancel it. I’ve just been hoping they’re being slow with the shipping.
canceled

Anyone's pairs from restock yesterday ship yet? ADC usually pretty quick but im still sittin on processing

ADC website just shows "WE'RE PACKING YOUR YEEZYS" with an ETA of Monday June 29.

Quick phone snap I took last night of the dark slate. Love the shoe and want more but they need some cologne... the production smell is gawd awful. hehe...

dark slate 450 large.PNG

How do they fit in your opinion? Hearing the length is true but the upper is very restrictive... like tight/restrictive enough to buy a bigger size to free up your toes...

I'm considering securing mono cinder but not if I have to buy a shoe that is too long just to have a comfortable upper. Thoughts?

Pair finally arrived

8A3AD6D2-9812-4D9B-82AA-6B4B0B9B07D3.jpeg
260D8C6F-077B-439F-9523-D60935CECE42.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom