• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
01D33E7A-F60E-4475-A6CB-951C3C7F452C.png
50D0E42C-90D9-4A2E-8416-2A09B7C62034.png
8EB25D41-643C-4B00-98F3-1ACA5BB390BF.png
Very, very meh. These may not sell too fast.

I actually like those Mauve v2s. Can’t really call them Mauves without the neon green hits though. Also doesn’t look like it has a purple tint like the OG Mauves. Maybe “Geode 2.0” would have been a better name.

Wish the three stripes were white or black instead of brown and it had neon green hits.

I actually like those Mauve v2s. Can’t really call them Mauves without the neon green hits though. Also doesn’t look like it has a purple tint like the OG Mauves. Maybe “Geode 2.0” would have been a better name.

Wish the three stripes were white or black instead of brown and it had neon green hits.

Yeah, these def more of a Geode 2.0 than Mauve 2.0 :smh:

Not sure what happened but this thread completely disappeared from my “watched threads” page. Doesn’t even appear in the “other brands” forum.

I literally have to Google Niketalk yeezy adidas to get back here. :smh:

Not sure what happened but this thread completely disappeared from my “watched threads” page. Doesn’t even appear in the “other brands” forum.

Happened to me in the M&N thread, I just keep a tab open with that thread

Happened to me in the M&N thread, I just keep a tab open with that thread

Have you both double-checked that you didn't accidentally (or intentionally :lol:) ignore the OP of the thread?

On topic, I really hope I can make it out of Ye Day with a pair of Wave Runners.

It's kinda crazy to see the rise of the Waverunner into being considered one of the best (had to emphasis that before people want to start flaming) Yeezys ever, Nike and Adidas included.

This wasn't one of those sneakers that came out the gate with praise. Like all sneakers, there were people who were into it since day 1, but that definitely wasn't the consensus and this love for the Waverunners was most definitely a slow rise.

Just gimme Waves and some Foamies on Monday and I’m gooood. I’d take the Synth 350s, Tephras and Mauves too (if they actually drop). Everything else is kinda whatever at this point.

Should be an interesting day now that YS is botted more than ever. Hoping the pairs I want don’t drop there. :lol: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom