• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
So what all is coming Monday?

I'm sure I won't be able to get through. If I do get through my card will be rejected or my size will be gone. I'm not getting my hopes up.

So what all is coming Monday?

I'm sure I won't be able to get through. If I do get through my card will be rejected or my size will be gone. I'm not getting my hopes up.

The latest word is 20+. I have a list in excel on my worktop (currently on my barely used gametop), if I fire it up before then I will send it to ya.

The release should bounce around from YS, to confirmed, to ADC splash.

I’m a 9 in 350s and a perfect 10 in 450s.

Should I stick with 10 for foams or size up again to 11?

10 will be fine, even if you are a wide footer.

Was anybody able to enter undftd foams today? They didn’t post the raffle as a post but saw it on their story. Was like a 15-30 min raffle but I missed it. Now they took it off their story

i got in for undftd, still keeping hope low as i’ve never hit from them :lol:

It's kinda crazy to see the rise of the Waverunner into being considered one of the best (had to emphasis that before people want to start flaming) Yeezys ever, Nike and Adidas included.

This wasn't one of those sneakers that came out the gate with praise. Like all sneakers, there were people who were into it since day 1, but that definitely wasn't the consensus and this love for the Waverunners was most definitely a slow rise.
I prefer the v2 creams but the 700s seems like they will hold on to the test of time compared to the 350s. Not sure about he nike yeezys though.

DB10029E-60D6-482A-94B5-840DCA035DA5.jpeg
Changed my tune on these strictly from a comfort standpoint. Got a pair for retail and although I wouldn’t wear in public, they might be the goat around the house shoes.

Im dying to get a pair of Foam Runners at retail so I can beat them into the ground. Can't bring myself to pay resell on such a cheaply made shoe.

But if I wait too long, Adidas gonna w**** those out like the 350's and every one and their cousin will be rockin' them to disney world.

Gotta strike soon.

Changed my tune on these strictly from a comfort standpoint. Got a pair for retail and although I wouldn’t wear in public, they might be the goat around the house shoes.

I thought the same thing but I took my family bowling and thought what the hell I gotta change into bowling shoes anyway. I ended up wearing them again to go get dinner with my wife earlier.

I had an older gentleman stare at me for an uncomfortable amount of time while waiting to be seated as though I had exposed my privates to the entire restaurant. While waiting for the check a waiter came up to me asking how the comfort was. He was so excited to see them in person we chatted about sneakers for a bit. It’s a polarizing shoe for sure and I love that about them.

Im dying to get a pair of Foam Runners at retail so I can beat them into the ground. Can't bring myself to pay resell on such a cheaply made shoe.

But if I wait too long, Adidas gonna w**** those out like the 350's and every one and their cousin will be rockin' them to disney world.

Gotta strike soon.

So just buy it when it gets to that point then because that'll mean it's easy to grab.

Does anyone know if YeezyDay gonna start at midnight on Monday or your tipically 9am? I read they may release the joints with a 30 min raffle on confirmed.

All I want is a pair of Mauves. I'm a simple man. Surely nobody wants those at this point right?

It's kinda crazy to see the rise of the Waverunner into being considered one of the best (had to emphasis that before people want to start flaming) Yeezys ever, Nike and Adidas included.

This wasn't one of those sneakers that came out the gate with praise. Like all sneakers, there were people who were into it since day 1, but that definitely wasn't the consensus and this love for the Waverunners was most definitely a slow rise.

I don’t think it’s controversial at all to say Waves are the best Adidas Yeezy shoe tbh. They seem to be universally praised for their wearability and whatnot.

Back
Top Bottom