Votes: 268 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Do that. Coz at the moment youre the fakest dude on the site.

28EDD6B3-BEC9-48E3-9B14-44790D7B656D.gif

700 prices are ridiculous! Just grabbed my wife a size 6.5 off StockX for $410! Broke boi’s are scrambling lol.

I love it!
Broke bois? The shoe retailed at 320 and you picked up a pair at 410. Most other sizes are going in the upper 400s. Educate me how this make anyone a broke boi. 400+ on a shoe is expensive

Broke bois? The shoe retailed at 320 and you picked up a pair at 410. Most other sizes are going in the upper 400s. Educate me how this make anyone a broke boi. 400+ on a shoe is expensive

because they're cool with their $100 profit instead of waiting six months or year for more.

I don't think some realize most just want the quick flip to move on to the next hype release. That doesn't make you a broke boy. You made a profit.

That’s not even close to $100 profit at a $400 sale. You guys forgetting how much these retailed for or the seller fees?

Like I stated before

Profit is Profit

Could be a single Dollar or a whole rack of ribs

If you made more than you spent (also taking into account things such as gas if you drive, fees, food?) then boy you are banking bro

Saw a post on Reddit yesterday of some guy in the UK trying to sell his Supreme Tennis balls. After fees + shipping, his payout was $0 :rofl:

because they're cool with their $100 profit instead of waiting six months or year for more.

I don't think some realize most just want the quick flip to move on to the next hype release. That doesn't make you a broke boy. You made a profit.
Yeah that doesn't make anyone broke. 320 is a lot of money to a minority of people

why you mad though? you a reselling broke boi? i got 2 pairs retail. must suck not to have a real job fam.

Anger? Your school system must have sucked.

I'm not reselling and I have a pair at retail. And I've also been in to sneakers longer than two or three years.

I'm just wondering why people care so much what others are making and act like they're winning paying over retail. The goal is to pay under retail. You brag about that.

Anger? Your school system must have sucked.

I'm not reselling and I have a pair at retail. And I've also been in to sneakers longer than two or three years.

I'm just wondering why people care so much what others are making and act like they're winning paying over retail. The goal is to pay under retail. You brag about that.

lol ok you win the internet argument man.

Back
Top Bottom