Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
you're on a forum, buddy. there are debates on a forum. your puns are terrible btw and so is your grammar
just because you enjoy watching people’s pockets bulges don’t mean it’s on topic. Again take your little pissy crybaby dweebate to PM.

Uncle Wealth
Nah i used the money from my cancelled pre order to buy that second pair
1.PNG

Let me lay it out for you. Yeezy 700 cost $320 plus $20 shipping, plus sales tax so over $340. StockX 9.5% seller fees on a final sale of $410 (what I paid). So seller pockets just over $35 AFTER spending their Saturday morning waiting in front of the computer for who knows how long.

Not sure how much you value your time but i know $35 is not worth my time.

Somewhat unrelated, but when you put it this way, the falling resale prices on 700s make me wonder if people simply don’t like the 700s as much as the 350s (or maybe the $300 retail price turns a lot of people off vs the $220 350 retail price). Maybe I’m wrong but have prices of a compariable sized 350 release ever been this close to retail? I know Creams, BTs, and B 2.0s had bigger releases/pairs produced than these 700s and resale wasn’t crazy but most other 350s could not be had for as close to retail as these 700s, I believe.

If anyone buying sneakers considers $320/pair a lot of money, they really should find another hobby.

I find the broke boi resellers hilarious, personally. I don’t care about them flipping (hell, more power to them) but it’s VERY entertaining to see them come on places like NT and r/sneakers and complain about resell prices falling. It’s like they think there is nowhere for their investments to go but up lol

In the wise words of Wu-Tang Financial: “you gotta diversify yo bonds”
Simply stating that the majority of people in general consider $320 a lot for sneakers. I do not. Retail or bust is "usually" what i adhere to.

Somewhat unrelated, but when you put it this way, the falling resale prices on 700s make me wonder if people simply don’t like the 700s as much as the 350s (or maybe the $300 retail price turns a lot of people off vs the $220 350 retail price). Maybe I’m wrong but have prices of a compariable sized 350 release ever been this close to retail? I know Creams, BTs, and B 2.0s had bigger releases/pairs produced than these 700s and resale wasn’t crazy but most other 350s could not be had for as close to retail as these 700s, I believe.

I feel like the retail price has something to do with it.

Simply stating that the majority of people in general consider $320 a lot for sneakers. I do not. Retail or bust is "usually" what i adhere to.

$320 was a lot for 700s. $50 less than 750s makes no sense to me for a shoe like this.

Risk in investments always exists though. They shouldn’t be investing more than they can stand to lose tbh.
The risk is minimal with yeezys nowadays. There's always buyers and it's really easy to sell
Let me lay it out for you. Yeezy 700 on YS cost $300 plus $20 shipping, plus sales tax which if in CA total cost is $347.75. StockX 9.5% seller fees on a final sale of $410 (what I paid). So seller pockets just over $30 AFTER spending their Saturday morning waiting in front of the computer for who knows how long.

Not sure how much you value your time but i know $30 is not worth my time.
for a lot of people it doesn't take a lot of time. It takes me personally 30 seconds to one minute from when the shoes go live on Yeezy supply to when I check out. When the shoes arrive I can list them on stockx and sell at my convenience. I print the shipping label and drop them off at ups. Also, your math is wrong. 700s cost 320 with shipping. Most pairs are going for upper 400s. I can sell my size 10.5 for somewhere around $490 rn. Stockx takes a 12.5% fee for new users. I get a 12% fee. If I sell for 490 I pocket around $110. That's all with minimal effort

I'm gonna go back to studying but those are just my 2 cents. Not everyone who is telling is broke or didn't have a job. If there's (easy) money to be made im gonna take it

The risk is minimal with yeezys nowadays. There's always buyers and it's really easy to sell

for a lot of people it doesn't take a lot of time. It takes me personally 30 seconds to one minute from when the shoes go live on Yeezy supply to when I check out. When the shoes arrive I can list them on stockx and sell at my convenience. I print the shipping label and drop them off at ups. Also, your math is wrong. 700s cost 320 with shipping. Most pairs are going for upper 400s. I can sell my size 10.5 for somewhere around $490 rn. Stockx takes a 12.5% fee for new users. I get a 12% fee. If I sell for 490 I pocket around $110. That's all with minimal effort
You must have missed my first post. I was referring to the size 6.5 I purchased for $410 shipped. So seller made less than $45 assuming they didn’t pay state taxes. If they paid state taxes then they made even less.

Last edited:
I'm gonna go back to studying but those are just my 2 cents. Not everyone who is telling is broke or didn't have a job. If there's (easy) money to be made im gonna take it

At the expense of people who actually want the shoe to wear. Real cool bro.

Reselling is not a victimless crime lol

At the expense of people who actually want the shoe to wear. Real cool bro.

Reselling is not a victimless crime lol
Everyone has an equal opportunity to buy the shoes. After I bought my pair I posted checkout links to every size, helping everyone to get them who couldn’t. Reselling isn’t a crime, and I helped people lol.

You must have missed my first post. I was referring to the size 6.5 I purchased for $410 shipped. So seller made less than $45 assuming they didn’t pay state taxes. If they paid state taxes then they made even less.
Profit = profit :kanyeshrug:

real question is to sell now or hold on and sell later. resale price has been dropping ever since the release lol

Back
Top Bottom