Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
why you mad though? you a reselling broke boi? i got 2 pairs retail. must suck not to have a real job fam.
you keep saying “reselling broke boil and you sound dumb as ****. I really hope you’re not a grown man saying that. Especially when you assume people don’t have jobs. I’m a full time college student who flips stuff on the side for extra money no need to knock people who are trying to make money. Just be happy you paid retail.

$320 for sneakers to a Majority of people is a lot of money. I understand the whole "broke boy" term meaning someone who bought shoes to resell and is now rushing to sell due to the perceived value not being where they thought it would be. So they are selling quickly to maximize the minimal and less than expected profit. However if you pay $150 over retail for a pair of shoes and mock someone who was able to purchase at retail and make a profit, however small, who is the winner???? I secured 2 pairs. Sold 1 because it wasnt my size and made $100 and still paid resell to obtain my size. Like Rosie Perez once said "Sometimes when you win you really lose. And sometimes when you lose you really win."

giphy.gif

you keep saying “reselling broke boil and you sound dumb as ****. I really hope you’re not a grown man saying that. Especially when you assume people don’t have jobs. I’m a full time college student who flips stuff on the side for extra money no need to knock people who are trying to make money. Just be happy you paid retail.
reselling broke boys is a funny af term. no need to be triggered.

$320 for sneakers to a Majority of people is a lot of money. I understand the whole "broke boy" term meaning someone who bought shoes to resell and is now rushing to sell due to the perceived value not being where they thought it would be. So they are selling quickly to maximize the minimal and less than expected profit. However if you pay $150 over retail for a pair of shoes and mock someone who was able to purchase at retail and make a profit, however small, who is the winner???? I secured 2 pairs. Sold 1 because it wasnt my size and made $100 and still paid resell to obtain my size. Like Rosie Perez once said "Sometimes when you win you really lose. And sometimes when you lose you really win."

If anyone buying sneakers considers $320/pair a lot of money, they really should find another hobby.

I find the broke boi resellers hilarious, personally. I don’t care about them flipping (hell, more power to them) but it’s VERY entertaining to see them come on places like NT and r/sneakers and complain about resell prices falling. It’s like they think there is nowhere for their investments to go but up lol

In the wise words of Wu-Tang Financial: “you gotta diversify yo bonds”

Broke bois? The shoe retailed at $300 and you picked up a pair at 410. Most other sizes are going in the upper 400s. Educate me how this make anyone a broke boi. 400+ on a shoe is expensive
Let me lay it out for you. Yeezy 700 on YS cost $300 plus $20 shipping, plus sales tax which if in CA total cost is $347.75. StockX 9.5% seller fees on a final sale of $410 (what I paid). So seller pockets just over $30 AFTER spending their Saturday morning waiting in front of the computer for who knows how long.

Not sure how much you value your time but i know $30 is not worth my time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom