Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Copped a sz 12.5, hoping for the best.
3D034D45-B8BF-4CFB-8B36-A0B5D2F098EA.jpeg

Why do some of these have the top squished down? I’ve just noticed a lot of DS pairs are like this.
Lol wtf? From being in a box pressed together maybe.....just maybe

This dude really be asking some questions

You would think after owning his first pair of 350v2s and feeling the material common sense would start to come into play as to why a pair might look like this out the box...but nope

Last edited:
Ugly sure but I like them and pretty comfortable too

B0CCF6DD-5452-4FCC-B053-4AFBDDD7504F.jpeg
These aren't ugly tho

Rather be seen in these than beluga rf anyday

450s > 350s

Once more colorways start dropping dweebs who still think they "flexing" in their 350s will be like "i dIDNt liKe 450s bUt tHeY gREw oN mE"

Its already happening with some of the initial nsltd and especially knit runner bt haters "i didnt like these at first and now i kinda like em but that resale price tho :/ "

Anyone who changes their opinion from initial looks/drops of a new model is a follower with no spine and can't form opinions of their own

These aren't ugly tho

Rather be seen in these than beluga rf anyday

450s > 350s

Once more colorways start dropping dweebs who still think they "flexing" in their 350s will be like "i dIDNt liKe 450s bUt tHeY gREw oN mE"

Its already happening with some of the initial nsltd and especially knit runner bt haters "i didnt like these at first and now i kinda like em but that resale price tho :/ "

Anyone who changes their opinion from initial looks/drops of a new model is a follower with no spine and can't form opinions of their own

Why you like this? Can we see a fit or something please. :lol:

Do you not see the hypocrisy in worrying about hype and how rare a shoe is and talking about forming one's own opinion?

You need a shoe to be rare and unavailable to the masses to see value in it. You're such a free thinker.

Do you not see the hypocrisy in worrying about hype and how rare a shoe is and talking about forming one's own opinion?

You need a shoe to be rare and unavailable to the masses to see value in it. You're such a free thinker.

I went to check his post history to see if hes like this in other topics, this is literally the only topic hes posted in in 3 months. This is home court for him eh? Why be even in this topic if the most popular shoe discussed in this topic is the one he feels is the least jiggiest, even though he copped a pair of Belugas. I cant. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom