• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
These aren't ugly tho

Rather be seen in these than beluga rf anyday

450s > 350s

Once more colorways start dropping dweebs who still think they "flexing" in their 350s will be like "i dIDNt liKe 450s bUt tHeY gREw oN mE"

Its already happening with some of the initial nsltd and especially knit runner bt haters "i didnt like these at first and now i kinda like em but that resale price tho :/ "

Anyone who changes their opinion from initial looks/drops of a new model is a follower with no spine and can't form opinions of their own
That's a lot of words.

You went TTS on your belugas?

Hope everyone was safe out there NT.
Ended up slipping today on ice and KO’d myself for a few second 🤣
Went to the Er for a scan on my head, everything turned out okay.

Had to pull these out after my slip lol

FF867260-F8D1-4ABC-B0F0-0503A84446B4.jpeg

Last edited:
i broke my 950s out yesterday as well, with the snow here in jersey i wore them yesterday and today. cant wait for the 1050's whenever they decide to finally release them

Hope everyone was safe out there NT.
Ended up slipping today on ice and KO’d myself for a few second 🤣
Went to the Er for a scan on my head, everything turned out okay.

Had to pull these out after my slip lol

FF867260-F8D1-4ABC-B0F0-0503A84446B4.jpeg
Bro I regret not buying the duck boots so much. Tried to find a pair of duck boots similar to yeezys but they're just not the same.

Not even a good troll. The aggressive alpha type name calling troll is a thing still? The funny trolls actually make you laugh atleast. I prefer the nonchalant passive aggressive and sarcastic trolls. :lol:
Bruh you use engagement circle jerk comment groups on instagram and buy fake followers what you even talking about

That's a lot of words.

You went TTS on your belugas?
I went up .5 like all 350s
I went to check his post history to see if hes like this in other topics, this is literally the only topic hes posted in in 3 months. This is home court for him eh? Why be even in this topic if the most popular shoe discussed in this topic is the one he feels is the least jiggiest, even though he copped a pair of Belugas. I cant. :lol:
Lmao checking my post history? :lol:

Feelings really were definitely caught when I exposed your instagram douchery lmao imagine investigating a strangers comment history cuz they told everyone about your fake/forced social media numbers

I went up .5 like all 350s

Lmao checking my post history? :lol:

Feelings really were definitely caught when I exposed your instagram douchery lmao imagine investigating a strangers comment history cuz they told everyone about your fake/forced social media numbers

Lord. :lol:

Bro I regret not buying the duck boots so much. Tried to find a pair of duck boots similar to yeezys but they're just not the same.
Same here! I was able to cop a pair a few years after release for retail. Couldn’t pass it up, although I’m still looking for the peyote colorways

Back
Top Bottom