Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Went back to catch up on the basketball no-hype , doesn’t look good discussion.

Generally speaking basketball has been out of fashion for years. At least if you look at sales growth or shrinking spend by consumers, which is why runners, ultraboost, Yeezys took off. Now it seems we’re seeing a shift back to relaxed/looser fitting clothes, 90s style, as well as bulkier boots. I think you’ll start seeing basketball come back and the hype behind those models return (outside of retro releases which always seem to do well). Hype follows fashion, wash, rinse, repeat.

The fact that lebrons are being brought up in a yeezy thread is wild. Rocking any lebrons with anything besides sweats and shorts is questionable.. and not all sweats are acceptable.

Yeezy casually anyday over lebrons and it’s not even close.

Side note- Anyone hoop in the knit Bskts yet ??

The fact that lebrons are being brought up in a yeezy thread is wild. Rocking any lebrons with anything besides sweats and shorts is questionable.. and not all sweats are acceptable.

Yeezy casually anyday over lebrons and it’s not even close.

Side note- Anyone hoop in the knit Bskts yet ??

I thought I was wyling shooting around and light games in 700’s and them cats on the Donda teamin 500’s and stuff. Someone mentioned Kobe soles but its more ankle support and yes Kobe soles but traction and lowdown seems questionable.

On the 700 note, they werent bad for outdoor play. :lol: Was scared of rolling my ankle but other than that was quite surprised.

Why you like this? Can we see a fit or something please. :lol:
ya man!
20220108_203822.jpg

20220108_204739.jpg

I thought I was wyling shooting around and light games in 700’s and them cats on the Donda teamin 500’s and stuff. Someone mentioned Kobe soles but its more ankle support and yes Kobe soles but traction and lowdown seems questionable.

On the 700 note, they werent bad for outdoor play. :lol: Was scared of rolling my ankle but other than that was quite surprised.
thabo sefolosha was hooping professionally in air max 90s, anything is hoopable lol

we really doing this again arguing about opinion of style like its fact? Well i don't have problem wearing loose jeans with any lebron, jordam, yeezy model i own, i think ya'll just have no belief in yourselves. you know what i usually don't but i'm do it to today, Redrum's opinion: joggers and slim/skinny jeans don't look good with shoes
shots-fired.gif

:lol:

we really doing this again arguing about opinion of style like its fact? Well i don't have problem wearing loose jeans with any lebron, jordam, yeezy model i own, i think ya'll just have no belief in yourselves. you know what i usually don't but i'm do it to today, Redrum's opinion: joggers and slim/skinny jeans don't look good with shoes
shots-fired.gif

:lol:
Yeah, but my man you've never seen any taper you've liked. You're a wide-leg, boot cut brother through-and-through :lol:

Yeah, but my man you've never seen any taper you've liked. You're a wide-leg, boot cut brother through-and-through :lol:

the closest taper i get to is the levi's athletic 541 other than that everything is i guess baggy or straight leg, not boot cut though and no jnco styled pants either, i just don't like my pants touching my shin and calf at the same time :lol:

How is owning a pair of Zebra’s classify as being a “casual shoes sneakerhead”. I know the background of all the shoes I own, I make it my business to know. If someone every comes up to me in public when I’m wearing them, and says, “tell me about your shoes”. I’m gonna drop facts after facts, not just stand there and say, “well uh, they are worth $550”.

Accusing a sneakerhead of being a culture vulture is a huge offense.
Havent gotten so much cringe from a comment in a long time

Shoes talking bout “james_o I don’t fit you”!!

Sorry I had to … i just watched that movie :lol:

You had to be getting ready to run a game or something before the pic right ?

Shoes talking bout “james_o I don’t fit you”!!

Sorry I had to … i just watched that movie :lol:

You had to be getting ready to run a game or something before the pic right ?
Watched what movie? I don’t get it.

No, I don’t use the 16’s or W5’s for hooping anymore. I use my Kyrie 7’s.

Back
Top Bottom