Votes: 267 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
So many more “casual” sneaker heads these days too, lifestyle and runners releases take the cake for them I feel
Agreed. People just buy Adidas nmd’s and call it a day. They have no culture and they know nothing about the history of the shoe.

How can you say that while you have one of the biggest ******* sneakers of recent times as your avatar
How is owning a pair of Zebra’s classify as being a “casual shoes sneakerhead”. I know the background of all the shoes I own, I make it my business to know. If someone every comes up to me in public when I’m wearing them, and says, “tell me about your shoes”. I’m gonna drop facts after facts, not just stand there and say, “well uh, they are worth $550”.

Accusing a sneakerhead of being a culture vulture is a huge offense.

How is owning a pair of Zebra’s classify as being a “casual shoes sneakerhead”. I know the background of all the shoes I own, I make it my business to know. If someone every comes up to me in public when I’m wearing them, and says, “tell me about your shoes”. I’m gonna drop facts after facts, not just stand there and say, “well uh, they are worth $550”.

It aint that deep though. No one is ever gonna ask you that cause no one cares really. People want a shoe that looks good, period. I could care less about the story of the AMM 3’s and 1’s and those have a good story behind them. Love the details about them though and the shoe itself (1’s trash though) but yeah story I really dont care about. Only stories that matter are select OG J’s (flu games for ex) but even then it aint that deep.

What “story” or facts could you even spill about Zebras anyway? :lol:

Goat pulling some fkery. Got a pair of qntms back in 2020 with a glue stain on the toe box. Pissed me off but I just took it as it was and never sent em back. Bought another pair which is my personal because it was pretty perfect with little imperfections. Now I sold the first one with glue stains and they flagged it saying it has scuffs. Like I literally bought these in the same condition as what I’m selling it as. If it got flagged now, I’m pissed that it didn’t get flagged when I was the buyer. Literally had to buy another pair to deal with it. Now the option is to consign or ship back to me. I sent a pretty angry email saying I’m refusing that and stated what I mentioned in the post. We’ll see how it shapes out. Might have to post to Reddit or Twitter if they continue to refuse pushing it through. Figure with enough eyes, these companies usually start backpedaling

People don't wear new basketball designs bc most of them are trash. When companies like Nike do get a good design they ruin it with their textiles bs.
I was looking at the basketball aisle at a shoe store with Kyries, PGs, Giannis’, and KDs on the wall and the words that came to mind were lazy, uninspired, and half asleep. Nothing is interesting about Nike basketball anymore, the Christmas and All Star packs used to bring excitement.

I was looking at the basketball aisle at a shoe store with Kyries, PGs, Giannis’, and KDs on the wall and the words that came to mind were lazy, uninspired, and half asleep. Nothing is interesting about Nike basketball anymore, the Christmas and All Star packs used to bring excitement.
retros n collabs is all it....

You can literally replace "NMDS" with 350s and it wouldn't make a difference. There are a ton of people who buy 350s and call it a day. You see it everywhere, including grandmas. I'm not a fan of NMDS but i'm not going to pretend 350s aren't a fashion victim shoe

It aint that deep though. No one is ever gonna ask you that cause no one cares really. People want a shoe that looks good, period. I could care less about the story of the AMM 3’s and 1’s and those have a good story behind them. Love the details about them though and the shoe itself (1’s trash though) but yeah story I really dont care about. Only stories that matter are select OG J’s (flu games for ex) but even then it aint that deep.

What “story” or facts could you even spill about Zebras anyway? :lol:
Most retro 350 ever!
How many time have they released?

Back
Top Bottom