• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
7958A41A-01CE-444B-BC22-51B44FF96EA7.jpeg
how these still so icy? Are you a wizard?

If you want me to be serious the guy ruined his friendship over Pete Davidson , and made a whole entire video about him as well. I don't even like Pete but he's living rent free in Kanye's head. I understand he's hurt but I wish he handled this a bit better.
Isnt that what any man would do if u got crossed by some goofball who took ur wife? I damn sure would be comin full throttle if it was me it aint about the woman its about principal lol....Skete thinks he can just sit at snl and crack jokes at Ye's expense and not get retaliation?...Hes gona dish it out gota be able to take it.

Last edited:
On another note these dazzling blue run tight as hell i went full size up from my regular size 13 and it still to small gona have to get size 14.5 maybe 15 smh

Isnt that any man would do if u got crossed by some goofball who took ur wife? I damn sure comin full throttle if it was me it aint about the woman its about principal lol....Skete thinks he can just sit at snl and crack jokes at Ye's expense and not get retaliation?...Hes gona dish it out gota be able to take it.
Amen brother

They are. Out
I’ll post this one more time as I was very serious

Does anyone want 700 Statics and isn’t after the Wave Runners? I’ll go for Statics (both in store and online) if someone is willing to shoot their shot on the Waves in an 11 for me

tired of striking out on those.

Wave runner are only bout $70-80 above retail.

I’ll post this one more time as I was very serious

Does anyone want 700 Statics and isn’t after the Wave Runners? I’ll go for Statics (both in store and online) if someone is willing to shoot their shot on the Waves in an 11 for me

tired of striking out on those.

I'll do that bro. I already have the Wave Runners so I don't need another pair. But I definitely need a pair of Statics.

Isnt that any man would do if u got crossed by some goofball who took ur wife? I damn sure comin full throttle if it was me it aint about the woman its about principal lol....Skete thinks he can just sit at snl and crack jokes at Ye's expense and not get retaliation?...Hes gona dish it out gota be able to take it.
the guy literally dated someone else before she got with skete. and the whole dish it out and be able to take it basically is summed down to this pic.

Attachments

• girl-shouting-at-brick-wall.jpg
    girl-shouting-at-brick-wall.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 384
i'm looking at it in a different perspective, things might get worse for Kanye. I don't want him to get cancelled for some guy like him. Kanye is giving him too much power because he's putting skete in his own head

Who cares about damn cancel culture lol those people are so lame. Didnt kanye already beg to be cancelled anyway lol

If anyone remembers how I said in Saturday, I pulled the trigger on a pair of dazzling blues on StockX when they fell below 300, right before they shot back up. I was worried the seller wouldn’t ship

Well I contacted StockX on Saturday and they told me that because the person is a “reputable” seller , they extended his deadline to yesterday. Yup, still hasn’t shipped.

If this sale falls through, they better get me a pair for the same price I paid after “reassuring me he’s a good and reputable seller and needed an extension”

Back
Top Bottom