Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
I don't see much talk or hype about the mx frost blue releasing this month but I hope the lack of talk makes it easier to cop. They fye to me and I need those!

Dont they realize that almost all the qntm are selling half off retail at secondary market now, and thats for new kicks.

They need to release new color like white or something. Imstead of similar color scheme like the first release.

I don't see much talk or hype about the mx frost blue releasing this month but I hope the lack of talk makes it easier to cop. They fye to me and I need those!

Aren’t they supposed to release March 5th? I haven’t seen anything about them.

Pleased to say I haven’t found any sizing issues on the new stuff, barring those weird insulated boots. Think I need the stone sage foamies next… based on pics, they could be one of my top 3 of that model.

I still haven’t tried on my RF belugas or blue tints, based on y’all’s sizing comments and the fact that the new blushes fit me like the OGs, guess I’m kinda scared of the legacy stuff.

576ECE63-29A1-4489-8867-E9723E7D2C1E.jpeg

Pleased to say I haven’t found any sizing issues on the new stuff, barring those weird insulated boots. Think I need the stone sage foamies next… based on pics, they could be one of my top 3 of that model.

I still haven’t tried on my RF belugas or blue tints, based on y’all’s sizing comments and the fact that the new blushes fit me like the OGs, guess I’m kinda scared of the legacy stuff.

576ECE63-29A1-4489-8867-E9723E7D2C1E.jpeg
The cmpcts fit like reg 350 v2's?

Maybe I'm weird but I don't see a problem with what's being described in that tweet but I will definitely side eye you for mixing Adidas and Nike.
Bottom line I wouldn’t feel right mixing but what makes the next person happy is their business imo

iight if wearing nike tech fleece pants along with your fake yeezy 350s stops you from wearing your red bottoms then go ahead bruh
Ight bet :smh::stoneface:

You literally don't make any sense. And I don't have fake 350's, not sure where you gathered that information. I don't condone the trade of fake sneakers.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom