Votes: 268 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
This V1 talk “aged” bad talk is killing me. They look 80% like the V2’s. How have these “aged” badly exactly.

Its like saying a car aged badly when all it had was a midcycle refresh.

488E3E80-A77E-4DF8-9EA9-B3EC8CD773CC.jpeg

Top R8 is the refresh, bottom is before the refresh. Are we saying the bottom has aged badly? :lol:

This V1 talk “aged” bad talk is killing me. They look 80% like the V2’s. How have these “aged” badly exactly.

Top R8 is the refresh, bottom is before the refresh. Are we saying the bottom has aged badly? :lol:

Completely wrong. More like a 10 year gap with multiple redesigns. The V1s have a painted bottom and cracks badly for goodness sake.

Reactions: mkj
Completely wrong. More like a 10 year gap with multiple redesigns. The V1s have a painted bottom and cracks badly for goodness sake.

Youre trying to make 2 points here when im only adressing the first, not the quality issue. How exactly has the V2’s had “multiple redesigns” compared to the V1? All that and they still look 80% the same huh. So much for multiple redesigns.

The general SHAPE of the show, more or less is the same. I can go in depth if you like, the knit design, the shape of the midsole, the ridges, height of the collar, etc but more or less, its very similar. Hence its like a mid cycle refresh.

700 V1 vs 700 V3? Thats different. There you can say it had multiple redesigns.

Youre trying to make 2 points here when im only adressing the first, not the quality issue. How exactly has the V2’s had “multiple redesigns” compared to the V1? All that and they still look 80% the same huh. So much for multiple redesigns.

The general SHAPE of the show, more or less is the same. I can go in depth if you like, the knit design, the shape of the midsole, the ridges, height of the collar, etc but more or less, its very similar. Hence its like a mid cycle refresh.

700 V1 vs 700 V3? Thats different. There you can say it had multiple redesigns.

Wow that really flew over your head huh….you compared them to a car mid year refresh, I said the difference between the V1 and V2 is more like a cars production with a 10 year gap with multiple resigns. No way did I say the V2 had multiple designs…even though it actually did. But that’s not my point.

Wow that really flew over your head huh….you compared them to a car mid year refresh, I said the difference between the V1 and V2 is more like a cars production with a 10 year gap with multiple resigns. No way did I say the V2 had multiple designs…even though it actually did. But that’s not my point.

Are you okay bruv? Do you need a coffee? Your car idea makes 0 sense so imma just let that one slide.

Do I need to post side by side pics of the V1 and 2? :smh:

Ya’ll over here ruining my day when im an adult and can ruin it perfectly fine myself.

350 v1 didn't age well. neither will the 700 v3, knit runner, or knit boot. some shoes just can't stand the test of time.

But the v2 has/will age well? This whats confusing me. Its 80% the same shoe as the v1.

Someone whos saying they didnt age well just answer that bit. :lol:

neither will age well, but that’s just my opinion. the v2 will more so because of the improved construction and comfort (note: I’ve never actually owned a v1) plus the amount of colorways and releases has established it as a staple of Yeezy brand. But the style is not as impervious to changing fashion trends as the 700 v1/v2 for example. Again, this is just my opinion.

I think M mkj is basically right when he says some of the more experimental models won’t age well. I think the 500 and possibly even the Quantum will age better than the knit or the foam runner, because the former contain some of the DNA of classic basketball sneakers which, largely thanks to jordan brand, have been popular for going on 40 years now.

But then again new classics are always emerging, and I wouldn’t bet against Kanye creating, or at the very least inspiring/influencing, some of those new classics. I’m personally past the point of enjoying 350s that much, but if they stick around and continue to see new life and iterations for another 10 years, I guess I wouldn’t be too surprised.

V2’s “aged well” because of the improved primeknit upper, better structure, and the redefined midsole

Don’t agree with the V1 slander other than the midsoles were not the greatest. Pirate Blacks are still the goat 350.

Survey says that V1’s aged bad due to the cheap painted midsole with limited flexibility, primeknit upper was flimsy and lacked stability, and the useless suede patch

V2’s “aged well” because of the improved primeknit upper, better structure, and the redefined midsole

Don’t agree with the V1 slander other than the midsoles were not the greatest. Pirate Blacks are still the goat 350.

Survey says that V1’s aged bad due to the cheap painted midsole with limited flexibility, primeknit upper was flimsy and lacked stability, and the useless suede patch
Nah, v1 are fine. But if they MII and releasing this year they aged bad out of the box.

Are you okay bruv? Do you need a coffee? Your car idea makes 0 sense so imma just let that one slide.

Do I need to post side by side pics of the V1 and 2? :smh:

Ya’ll over here ruining my day when im an adult and can ruin it perfectly fine myself.

Actually you made the stupid analogy…I just added to it.

I didn’t think to include MII because they’re not real Yeezys. The altered design with flat toes and lower ankles are not how they were originally designed, which essentially makes them take down models that mimic the appearance of Reebok Running shoes or a pair of water shoes
1649136843278.jpeg

1649135745095.jpeg

Last edited:
I personally enjoyed the "looser" fit of the 350v1 upper verses the "tighter" fit of the 350v2. My dream would be the v1 upper slapped with the v2 midsole.

Waverunners in my size going for juat
Above retail…but stockx fees and taxes and shipping makes that useless. Resellers losing money is beautiful to see tho. Sucks the only winner here is stockx.

"Didnt aged well" that depends on what you like... if you like shoes because of the hype ofc v1 didnt cos hype is dead and they are the best example of it.
I like them and i would wear them if i had a pair right now, maybe i wouldnt be on the IG hype but i would be happy cos i always loved the design

"Didnt aged well" that depends on what you like... if you like shoes because of the hype ofc v1 didnt cos hype is dead and they are the best example of it.
I like them and i would wear them if i had a pair right now, maybe i wouldnt be on the IG hype but i would be happy cos i always loved the design

Facts. It only "didn't age well" aesthetically if you follow what's trendy - because the socklike runner isn't the "in" thing anymore.
But if you genuinely liked the shoe when it first came out, I don't see why you wouldn't like it now if it's the exact same shoe. You lowkey exposing yourself as a trend follower :nerd: - not that there's anything wrong with that.

Seriously though, all these people craving doves gonna be back in here whining about their ankles bleeding.

You wait….

damn, it did age badly

I didn’t think to include MII because they’re not real Yeezys. The altered design with flat toes and lower ankles are not how they were originally designed, which essentially makes them take down models that mimic the appearance of Reebok Running shoes or a pair of water shoes
1649136843278.jpeg

1649135745095.jpeg
I was very disappointed when I got the Oreos. The shape is atrocious, so much so that I might get rid of them.

everything about the v1 aged badly. the shape, the pattern, the material, looks etc etc v2s look much better and I don't even own v2s

Back
Top Bottom