Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I hate being out the shoe game for a while and only having GOAT Stock X and FlightClub as the only vendors for Sneakers I want ....

Was trying to cop the Onyx, but didnt know where to go ....SMh!

Im SOL ... hope I don't get fakes.

His lady friend is holding his shoes
1656204918929.gif

I hate being out the shoe game for a while and only having GOAT Stock X and FlightClub as the only vendors for Sneakers I want ....

Was trying to cop the Onyx, but didnt know where to go ....SMh!

Im SOL ... hope I don't get fakes.
Man I been in the shoe gm the whole time and still can’t get ****. Never could adapt to the changing times. Went from getting mostly anything I want to barely nothing at all. I don’t even care anymore. Shoe gm weird now people shop on goat and stockx like it footlocker in the mall lol

Home theater, video games, movies, clothes... I would like to completely restore my 72 Buick Electra but holding off on that because gas prices... home improvements, eating out... plus I got a dog, kid, and another one on the way. I couldnt care less about most of these ugly *** shoes tbh.

People too used to paying resell prices on already extremely over priced cheaply made goods. **** is wild to me but luckily there are many other things Id rather spend money on.
I pump more money into my guitar rig these days because with todays shoe prices paying retail is almost like what resale was back in the day on GR colors "non collabs QS or Hyper Strikes." Crazy when a whole *** amp is cheaper than some Travis Scott shoes 😂

People too used to paying resell prices on already extremely over priced cheaply made goods. **** is wild to me but luckily there are many other things Id rather spend money on.
I rarely buy new hyped kicks .. i stop buying Js because everything I had OG or first retro was being re-released ever other year .. or so it seems... but here and there a show comes out i want to just rock and I cant get them.

This time around are the Onyx .. since I can't find them the only other option is a reseller. **** sucks.

First pair of Yeezys ever. Saw them sitting on END in my size for only 262 shipped. Color is much better than my iPhone SE camera can capture lol. Will definitely concur with everyone who ever said they are "So Comfortable." Was really surprised by the firmness in the upper. Not stiff by any means, but I always thought these might be loose booty like the NMDs.
junepu4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom