Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Appreciate you man! My wife wanted this after seeing my pair so ultimately it saved me money for Christmas. I was going to get her the Mono Ice's (which are going for 320+ now and more later I assume), but now I can just hide these and get her some other random stuff.
These are way better than the Mono-Ice. Good decision.

Just got this message from my app for those in Houston:
D72CA27F-A7C1-417B-942A-09B5A93B7937.png

Heads up that these run super tight. Like beluga reflective tight. I was in store to get a pair and the last 11.5 sold right in front of me (I’m a tts 10.5), I slipped on the size 11 and was immediately like “nope.” Absolutely crushed my foot. Even full size up would be snug I imagine.

Yeah, almost seems like buyer beware whenever that sustainable materials logo is on the insole….

Was really tempted to cop the grey/black joints that dropped today... but I hit on Gtown 6s and I wanted them more and I really didnt want to drop $500 on shoes today. Probably should have just sold my Belugas and copped these are they look more wearable for me.

Was really tempted to cop the grey/black joints that dropped today... but I hit on Gtown 6s and I wanted them more and I really didnt want to drop $500 on shoes today. Probably should have just sold my Belugas and copped these are they look more wearable for me.
The color is a tannish/oatmeal like color. Some stuff makes them looks grey, but they definitely got that brown undertone. If you prefer grey, the belugas and Georgetown 6s are the right decision.

oh man, saw someone post a comment that they had to go 1.5 sizes up for a normal fit in these. sheesh. I tried on .5 up and it was insanely tight... I wonder if that person is right. Haven't been able to try full size up.

The shoe will expand as you wear. Don't worry Arcanum512 Arcanum512 , .5 up should be perfectly fine. I actually went TTS and sure they're tight, but I'll break them in.

The shoe will expand as you wear. Don't worry Arcanum512 Arcanum512 , .5 up should be perfectly fine. I actually went TTS and sure they're tight, but I'll break them in.

Well now I just gotta find an 11.5 in stock somewhere lol. I waited in line all morning just for the last 11.5 to sell out in front of me. 🤦‍♂️. Learned my lesson with messing around with in person releases. Waste of time.

is it just me or the ankle area is uncomfortable when wearing these
Mine fit OK, but I wore them today with no-show socks and one was a little rolled or folded at the top and that caused an uncomfortable rub on my ankle. That ankle opening is so tight - makes me wanna put my Jordan 15s on tomorrow and let the ankles breeeathe :lol:

kinda want a pair of yeezy slides after hearing how comfortable they are

i like the bone color but it looks like pricing is around $170 resell in my size 11. is that average for this color?

how do they look in person

and the 2022 version is more true to size right? i saw a video from previous releases that the slides were hard to get on with socks. is that still an issue?

any input on slides sizing and color ways would be appreciated before i pull the trigger

kinda want a pair of yeezy slides after hearing how comfortable they are

i like the bone color but it looks like pricing is around $170 resell in my size 11. is that average for this color?

how do they look in person

and the 2022 version is more true to size right? i saw a video from previous releases that the slides were hard to get on with socks. is that still an issue?

any input on slides sizing and color ways would be appreciated before i pull the trigger
I went up a full size from my 350v2 size on the 2022 and still had to break them in. Impossible to put on with just sliding foot in with socks. I have to like stretch out the sock under and then slide my foot in. I have wide feet btw. I will prob try to heat them up with thick socks to break them in some more.

I went up a full size from my 350v2 size on the 2022 and still had to break them in. Impossible to put on with just sliding foot in with socks. I have to like stretch out the sock under and then slide my foot in. I have wide feet btw. I will prob try to heat them up with thick socks to break them in some more.
damn that sucks. i don’t have wide feet though. the whole purpose i got into wearing slides was to just slip into them to take the garbage out or sit on my porch

damn that sucks. i don’t have wide feet though. the whole purpose i got into wearing slides was to just slip into them to take the garbage out or sit on my porch
I can slip em on without socks but with socks the material is pretty grippy so it pulls back on your sock. Even without wide feet people still went up a size tho so idk.

Well this is bound to turn out well. Does Adidas give him what he wants and release from his contract early, not do anything and make the next 7 months hell for him, or file a lawsuit against the allegations of flooding China market with fakes?

1662259914039.png
I’m intrigued. Nike has never released any Yeezys since Ye’s departure. Does he have well written contracts that say they cannot release shoes once the deals are up? I think the Nike one is more so they want to remove his lineage from existence.

As for Adidas, Ye has said on interviews he owns all designs, but that doesn’t sound right to me. I feel like they would just change the name. Too bad the Kobe line already took the “Crazy” moniker because I know they’d love to troll Ye with that lol.

Always thought Nike should release the “Air Icons” or “Air Egomaniacs.” Might be adidas with the “Pirate Black Egomaniac 350s” dropping in 2023.

Well this is bound to turn out well. Does Adidas give him what he wants and release from his contract early, not do anything and make the next 7 months hell for him, or file a lawsuit against the allegations of flooding China market with fakes?

1662259914039.png
Fake shoes sold in china, fake 350s he gets 15% , he means the colors that he has not approved

Back
Top Bottom