Votes: 266 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 39 3.1%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
I mean most of the models don't have any Yeezy branding on the shoe other than on the insole. The only shoe I can think of is that on the 350v1 one of the patches has "YZY" and the other has the Adidas logo. So all they would do is just prob put the logo on both sides? And then on the 750 the only YZY branding is on the inside of the strap? Just remove it?

I mean most of the models don't have any Yeezy branding on the shoe other than on the insole. The only shoe I can think of is that on the 350v1 one of the patches has "YZY" and the other has the Adidas logo. So all they would do is just prob put the logo on both sides? And then on the 750 the only YZY branding is on the inside of the strap? Just remove it?
I mean, they can't just remove the Yeezy logo from them and sell them as something else. they are still his design anf stuff.

they own the rights to 350. little james about to buy his first non yeezy adidas once kanye leaves adidas and restocks zebras for the 3083082th times
Still waiting on a fit pic bruh, you been ignoring that for months now. Plus I'm not abt to cop any more yeezys for the time being, been waiting to see how this drama unfolds. If Ye does leave adidas, I ain't buying anything except OG yeezys

Still waiting on a fit pic bruh, you been ignoring that for months now. Plus I'm not abt to cop any more yeezys for the time being, been waiting to see how this drama unfolds. If Ye does leave adidas, I ain't buying anything except OG yeezys
🐑

adidas SLZY 350
Ayo this is perfect lmao

Also, does anyone remember these?

5F8B5B3C-9678-45C0-A92A-E4FF7BDA8089.jpeg

A4B5D6AE-A5E8-4A78-830C-00287E5DAB76.jpeg

It was heavily rumored that Nike took the early/sample development Air Yeezy 3 designs and turned them into these “Air Entertainers” (I’m guessing coloring hadn’t happened before Ye left Nike, hence the generic cws). Funny because they definitely seem like an evolution from the Yeezy 2s in some ways.

But when Ye left, Nike changed how they handled collaborations.
To be fair, Nike had to do that because they realized that LeBron wasn’t MJ and athletes selling performance sneakers in the 2010s and beyond wasn’t sustainable if they wanted to consistently grow revenue exponentially. The rise of casual wear/athleisure, etc. really forced Nike to lean in on that market segment and rely less on performance. Look at how much retro product has grown, even with Jordans we get WAYYY more retro releases than we did 10-15 years ago. The mainline Jordans have long taken a backseat to retro product-even their flagship athletes like Lebron have, really.

What's crazy is the moment I saw the 700 Hi-Res Blue, I knew something was rotten at Adidas. That was the first Yeezy CW that had me thinking Ye might be falling off with this. Was bush league and out of place

It's great to know that it was Hat Man calling the shots on that nonsense. Restored my confidence in Ye

But outside of restocks of classics, I'm done with Adidas Yeezys if Ye aint calling the shots. They called Yeezys for a reason. I want to see that man's vision. Not Hat Man and Associates. Y'all can have all the Hat Man and Associates CWs coming down the pipeline. I'm sitting out.

**** I think Im good on em anyway, Yeezy approved or not. I think I have enough 350s and I still havent wore either of my 700v3s or those big *** Quantums.

What's crazy is the moment I saw the 700 Hi-Res Blue, I knew something was rotten at Adidas. That was the first Yeezy CW that had me thinking Ye might be falling off with this. Was bush league and out of place

It's great to know that it was Hat Man calling the shots on that nonsense. Restored my confidence in Ye

But outside of restocks of classics, I'm done with Adidas Yeezys if Ye aint calling the shots. They called Yeezys for a reason. I want to see that man's vision. Not Hat Man and Associates. Y'all can have all the Hat Man and Associates CWs coming down the pipeline. I'm sitting out.

I wouldn’t be so sure about that. Steven Smith himself did an unboxing of them. I have to imagine that if Kanye hated them, Steven wouldn’t be showing them off.

1. "Christian Dior Denim Flow" is the GOAT unreleased GOOD Friday track

2. Please don't tell me Ye doing a mock lynching of another black man

3. Now that Ye wearing the Dark Gray Balenciaga x Gap Dove hoodie resellers bout to buy them all up, like they did the Washed Black

So I’m assuming the school uniforms are Kanye’s clothing? That’s fascinating. Donda’s basketball team is legit though, on some IMG Academy type ish. Instantaneous powerhouse that ball on Yeezy 500s and Quantum’s.
I wouldn’t be so sure about that. Steven Smith himself did an unboxing of them. I have to imagine that if Kanye hated them, Steven wouldn’t be showing them off.

Why he rip into the box like that though? LOL

So I’m assuming the school uniforms are Kanye’s clothing? That’s fascinating. Donda’s basketball team is legit though, on some IMG Academy type ish. Instantaneous powerhouse that ball on Yeezy 500s and Quantum’s.

Why he rip into the box like that though? LOL

I just got a PayPal charge from END for $112.31 and it just says for “launches” and doesn’t show what the product is. Don’t have an order email from them and nothing shows in my account. Last launch I entered for was sand foam runners. Thinking MAYYYYBE they had a delayed shipment and I hit on those? Fingers crossed I get actual info soon and they didn’t just steal some $$ lol!

Edit - yep won the sand foam runners. What a weird delay.

Last edited:
Anybody get Confirmed access last week and still waiting on tracking? I hit on Belugas but they just show as processing.

just heard that adidas owns the ip of yeezy so technically they aren't stealing any design if that's the case

Back
Top Bottom