Votes: 268 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Looks good but aren’t you afraid of the paint chipping? Why not dye them? Seems like it would hold up better than paint

they were dyed but didn't really take the dye all that well, plus they got burned i think from being pushed down in the pot, and i used Fabric paint, which you use on t-shirts and clothing, it's like paint dye basically so it's flexible and moves so chipping will be not often, but i can also respray if they do somehow chip or fade

Top answer thanks.

Im 6’1, do you think the arm length would be ok in the medium still or would i need to go up?

I wear large in most tops and got a medium in (washed black) dove hoodie. Fits just how I wanted it to for intended fit (oversized). 5'10 slim. Sleeves should be fine in medium for 6'1 imo. Can't really say if the other colorways have a same exact fit or not since Im pretty sure washed black is the only one manufactured in the US, so could be slight differences in the others. If you like more of a "standard" fit in hoodies though Id probably opt for the shrunken hoodie in your normal size. The regular dove hoodie is massive in any size compared to a standard hoodie

Yeah I agree. It's a roomy/cozy hoodie. Medium will work for you. I tried on both the Washed Black and the and the Dark Blue (made in Vietnam) in the store. They both fit the exact same, and have the exact same quality and materials. Ultimately settled on the Dark Blue because EVERYBODY grabbing the Washed Black, and I have enough black hoodies. Dude working in the Yeezy Gap section was dressed in all the Washed Black gear like a whole mannequin/Kanye West impersonator (boots and all). Weirded me out. So I went with the blue joint. Whatever color you go with you won't regret it. Immaculate materials and supreme comfort. Worth every penny (at retail of course)

Stone Sage foams $96 +
Red fabric paint $3 =
$200 savings on Vermillion from GOAT/SX
20220908_191806.jpg
20220908_191832.jpg
20220908_191844.jpg
20220908_191950.jpg

There are parts inside that didn't get sprayed but who sees that other than me :lol:
Those low key look good, dam

Yeah I agree. It's a roomy/cozy hoodie. Medium will work for you. I tried on both the Washed Black and the and the Dark Blue (made in Vietnam) in the store. They both fit the exact same, and have the exact same quality and materials. Ultimately settled on the Dark Blue because EVERYBODY grabbing the Washed Black, and I have enough black hoodies. Dude working in the Yeezy Gap section was dressed in all the Washed Black gear like a whole mannequin/Kanye West impersonator (boots and all). Weirded me out. So I went with the blue joint. Whatever color you go with you won't regret it. Immaculate materials and supreme comfort. Worth every penny (at retail of course)
Im 99% sure the black thats in stores is the regular black and not washed black. I think people have been confusing the black for washed black since it still has a faded appearance to it. To my understanding the washed black has only been available online.

Last edited:
It’s pretty common knowledge that Kanye isn’t designing all the shoes by himself. Anyone who thinks he just goes in to a room alone and comes out of it with a new design to hand to Adidas is silly. Yeezy brand has a team of designers working in conjunction with Kanye. But even though he’s not the sole person designing a shoe and is working with a team, he has his fingerprints all over it.

Here’s what Nic Galway—the Yeezy 350 patent holder and one of the top Adidas designers—said about Kanye when he first started with Adidas and they started working on Yeezys:

“He was on it every single day. He was living for this. We spent a lot of time. He came to the factories with me, and we'd sit, sketching. He really woke me up, I have to say. You need that as a designer, to see someone with that level of commitment and that level of vision. It really makes you look in the mirror and say, "Wow, that's what it takes."

Does the Yeezy 350 happen without Kanye? I highly doubt it.

Would the iPhone have happened without Steve Jobs vision and leadership? Without Steve Jobs leadership and vision, Apple wouldn’t have even survived to make an iPhone.

It’s pretty common knowledge that Kanye isn’t designing all the shoes by himself. Anyone who thinks he just goes in to a room alone and comes out of it with a new design to hand to Adidas is silly. Yeezy brand has a team of designers working in conjunction with Kanye. But even though he’s not the sole person designing a shoe and is working with a team, he has his fingerprints all over it.

Here’s what Nic Galway—the Yeezy 350 patent holder and one of the top Adidas designers—said about Kanye when he first started with Adidas and they started working on Yeezys:

“He was on it every single day. He was living for this. We spent a lot of time. He came to the factories with me, and we'd sit, sketching. He really woke me up, I have to say. You need that as a designer, to see someone with that level of commitment and that level of vision. It really makes you look in the mirror and say, "Wow, that's what it takes."

Does the Yeezy 350 happen without Kanye? I highly doubt it.

Would the iPhone have happened without Steve Jobs vision and leadership? Without Steve Jobs leadership and vision, Apple wouldn’t have even survived to make an iPhone.
Ye’s vision of Yeezys were always to be “Made in China”with rounder toeboxes. The attention to detail and the overall silhouette is what made Yeezys, Yeezys.

Adidas ruined the vision once they were “Made in India” with flat pancake toeboxes and unapproved colorways :sick:

One thing about the pandemics - they taught brands to never put all their eggs in the same place.
This is Adidas way of distributing a robust supply line ..and not allow certain factories to hold or jeopardize their high energy products.

you think they gaf about what you think where or who they decide to award contracts to?

**** reminds me of people I know with expensive bags ...

If they aren't made in France they don't want it ...

Imagine getting a pair of Yeezys and be like. Man these are made India, send them back.

I guess.

**** reminds me of people I know with expensive bags ...

If they aren't made in France they don't want it ...

Imagine getting a pair of Yeezys and be like. Man these are made India, send them back.

I guess.
You think people want Louis Vuitton products made in Texas or California?

I will not tolerate inferior product with wonky craftsmanship. I want “Made in France” or nothing. Even “Made in Spain” is not acceptable.

As for all Yeezys having variances, we know that’s a valid statement. But there is a difference in MIC and MII pairs. You can choose to overlook variances and MIC/MII if you’re just “happy to own them for retail” type of person or if you get a proper pair with correct specs and design.

If you don’t get the first release or early batch in the production run, the flaws are more prominent as volume and time increases. Just like most of the 2022 Turtle Doves and how they have flatter toe boxes despite being MIC.

Last edited:
You think people want Louis Vuitton products made in Texas or California?

I will not tolerate inferior product with wonky craftsmanship. I want “Made in France” or nothing. Even “Made in Spain” is not acceptable.

As for all Yeezys having variances, we know that’s a valid statement. But there is a difference in MIC and MII pairs. You can choose to overlook variances and MIC/MII if you’re just “happy to own them for retail” type of person or if you get a proper pair with correct specs and design.

If you don’t get the first release or early batch in the production run, the flaws are more prominent as volume and time increases. Just like most of the 2022 Turtle Doves and how they have flatter toe boxes despite being MIC.

Props to you for regarding yourself as having such a keen eye... but we are talking about Adidas casual shoes, none of it is marketed or revered as anything near high-end.

So rather they are made in morocco, mexico or south Chicago... What we are getting is far far far beyond "good enough for market" so the point is moot imho. Hence the sales...

Props to you for regarding yourself as having such a keen eye... but we are talking about Adidas casual shoes, none of it is marketed or revered as anything near high-end.

So rather they are made in morocco, mexico or south Chicago... What we are getting is far far far beyond "good enough for market" so the point is moot imho. Hence the sales...
Imma send all made in India Yeezys back .. I need made in CHINA (WHO WOULD OF HAVE THOUGHT?) Yeezys.

LMAO!!!

Back
Top Bottom