Votes: 39 3.1%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Excellent, got me them striped sesames…
B2143136-61E5-4288-8667-1CD33C06DA36.jpeg

I’m 7 years late to the Yeezy journey. Definitely glad I came in when I did. Missed out on a lot of great kicks, but missed out on a lot of disappointment as well.

Hope the PB’s go a little smoother than the TD’s did and hopefully everywhere gets them.

i hope adidas releases the PB's without his approval too lol

for the culture

Since Ye gets 15% of everything sold, it will most likely get released. It would make no sense to “destroy” all that product and that’s beyond just the PB. You can see that retailers are dumping all their leftover Yeezys. The Yeezy Slides and other products that was suppose to be released soon has been put in limbo until they can settle this “dispute.”

350s are just a knit roshe

Roshe had a 2 year window and it was cheaply made. Ye made a far more superior product, made it his own, and became a billionaire from it, so no it’s not “just a Knit Roshe.” That’s far more than Nike did with their opportunity.

Last edited:
One of Kanye’s biggest complaints with Nike were the limitations and restrictions they put on him. Said they wouldn’t let him touch Flyknit, so when he got Primeknit, he went crazy.

Apparently the nickname in the offices of adidas for the 350s before they were officially named was “The Roshe Killer.”

Gap dove hoody arrived. Ta for those that provided sizing advice, fits perfectly.

100% that dove is coming off quick though after not too many washes i reckon.

Paint printed. Even washing inside out.

Since Ye gets 15% of everything sold, it will most likely get released. It would make no sense to “destroy” all that product and that’s beyond just the PB. You can see that retailers are dumping all their leftover Yeezys. The Yeezy Slides and other products that was suppose to be released soon has been put in limbo until they can settle this “dispute.”

Roshe had a 2 year window and it was cheaply made. Ye made a far more superior product, made it his own, and became a billionaire from it, so no it’s not “just a Knit Roshe.” That’s far more than Nike did with their opportunity.
technically its a knit roshe. but with boost. All the billionaire talk aint worth a dime since Adidas dont pay us

People on the internet say it's a knit roshe like that somehow makes it a bad shoe

a knit roshe with boost is great in my book
it is. roshe and 350s are fine. it's just more so the people that are associated with them

Back
Top Bottom