Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
D659C2E2-C07D-4466-95E6-5B42C01CD162.jpeg
24E61B30-3454-48B6-9F1D-3309FF9EACD8.jpeg

Not for size 12 ireign ireign lol. Unless you can point me in a direction other than goat and flight club. I’ll check StockX, but I don’t like dealing with them.

Onyx 380s (i think they were) just popped up on adidas app here about 3 days ago again.

I agree theyre mad comfy. At least if not more than 350s.

Sole same maybe more. Plus 350s tend to rub a little on my upper forefoot, one of the inner laces. Even though ive got about 20 of them. I like em.

380s avoid that.

Like wearing slippers with boost soles.

You cant wrong.

And you can roll the heel down and it stays there + more comfy.

Onyx 380s (i think they were) just popped up on adidas app here about 3 days ago again.

I agree theyre mad comfy. At least if not more than 350s.

Sole same maybe more. Plus 350s tend to rub a little on my upper forefoot, one of the inner laces. Even though ive got about 20 of them. I like em.

380s avoid that.

Like wearing slippers with boost soles.

You cant wrong.

And you can roll the heel down and it stays there + more comfy.

any time I've tried rolling down the heel on the 380 they pretty quickly flip back up. Must be how my ankle is shaped. :/

A lot of 380s are mid 150 range, good time to buy!

non-reflective pairs maybe

Old heads will never accept that teens can dress well

bcuz ya'll can't

90s era plaid/flannels shirts and crewnecks :nthat:

who was wearing flannels? in TX it was baggy jeans and polo shirts and our generation made the snapback famous 90s winning best dressed teens

THESE NEW TEENS ARE CONFUSED AF.

100° OUTSIDE AND THEY’RE WALKING AROUND WITH HOODIES AND JEANS ON.

566FE2C5-706D-4411-B236-D14A4D865161.gif

my daughter does this and it drives me insane, however there's been a huge benefit to it, she has not passed out once during Marching Band Practice or showcases so i guess there's that

Only ever wore my OG aliens...3-4x maybe.

Think I have maybe 2 others in the collection, the rest have been sold. Wanna say blue oats and onyx are still around in addition to the aliens.

I appreciate them but not as much as other Yeezys because the colorways went south really hard & fast,,,
I remember when they were releasing 380s left and right and gosh, most colorways were awful, the Hylte being the absolute worst.

I haven’t heard a peep about any 380s releasing this year or next.

How long til this fool tries this with Adidas, too? :lol:

I love that he claims Gap was supposed to sell 40% of the stuff in retail stores. What percentage of Yeezys do we think are sold in physical retail locations? 5%? Less? :nerd:

I remember when they were releasing 380s left and right and gosh, most colorways were awful, the Hylte being the absolute worst.

I haven’t heard a peep about any 380s releasing this year or next.

I member trying to like the pepper with that charcoal sole like the hylte... and they threw in red laces. :rofl:

Welp. Time to grab another Dove hoodie before the price go up to eleventy million dollars resale

True story. About to cash in some goat credit for a perfect hoodie colorway they canceled on me. I'll have the 3 I wanted... Ye personal stuff might price me out of giving a f about yzy apparel going forward like those szn pieces.

Back
Top Bottom