Votes: 267 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
I love how mad Ye makes people. Always hilarious. 100% Frank Grimes vibes in here

Anyway, I live in a college town. It’s fun to see these kids already wearing Turtle Doves as their “Friday morning, I’m hung over but gotta get to class” slip on shoe, to go with their vomit stained white tee and nike basketball shorts

Exactly, I don’t get how people can wake up in the morning and just hate Ye’s guts. Like I dislike a lot of celebrities, but I don’t hate any of them.

There’s plenty of famous people I don’t care for, but they all on ignore. Ain’t no way ima wake up every day of my life, follow their every move, let them get my blood pressure up, and rant about it on the internet.

Couldn’t be me. Life’s too short :lol:

I'm not losing any sleep or skipping any meal over that 🦝. Everybody and their mama talking about him tho, just reacting to the news
I do hate him and I'm concerned about his influence over a certain demographic, couldn't care less about the other folks tho

I just love dude's sneakers and he's make some pretty great music as well through the years.

Personality is shear entertainment at this point. I just wish I wasn't so late to the party because his shoes are truly phenomenal. I just didn't get on it because it was just too hyped, but this year I pulled the trigger and now he got me hooked. Going to hate the resale prices if he truly can lock adidas up on releasing these post-2026.

The stans are more annoying than kanye tbh
Exactly. I feel a little bad for Kanye since his mental illness has been exploited for ages now, and without any kind of stabilizing force in his life I actually worry about him, especially for his kids' sakes.

His sycophantic fans who see him as some sort of god who pees excellence and ****s greatness are just clowns, though.

Anyone ever get sand foam runners where the color is *slightly* different between left and right? Or did I somehow get 1 Ararat and 1 sand?

Story is that I got size 11 sands from END and they were too big. Did a size swap for a 10 with a local reseller and am noticing these slight color difference between L & R.

And the color variance is only noticeable in certain lighting. In other lighting they look identical.

Attachments

• tempImagef5nzT5.png
    tempImagef5nzT5.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 317
Anyone ever get sand foam runners where the color is *slightly* different between left and right? Or did I somehow get 1 Ararat and 1 sand?

Story is that I got size 11 sands from END and they were too big. Did a size swap for a 10 with a local reseller and am noticing these slight color difference between L & R.

And the color variance is only noticeable in certain lighting. In other lighting they look identical.

I have two pairs of personal Sands and another I purchased for my oldest daughter.

No real color variation from left to right, but my Etham Sands have a tiny little MX on the toe and are overall noticeably darker than the other two Sand pairs.

I returned the Ararats I got from Goat, there was a black scrape down the left toe and they were darker than what I'd seen in pics - too close in color to my brighter pairs of sands to warrant the expense. So yeah, the colors may not be consistent.

Did they both have a little sticker with the style code inside?

I have two pairs of personal Sands and another I purchased for my oldest daughter.

No real color variation from left to right, but my Etham Sands have a tiny little MX on the toe and are overall noticeably darker than the other two Sand pairs.

I returned the Ararats I got from Goat, there was a black scrape down the left toe and they were darker than what I'd seen in pics - too close in color to my brighter pairs of sands to warrant the expense. So yeah, the colors may not be consistent.

Did they both have a little sticker with the style code inside?

Yeah they both had the stickers with the same codes. This is also my first made in USA pair, and I saw online people talking about getting sizing differences in made in usa pairs too. So I'm thinking it's just bad Adidas QC?

Heel shape is also slightly different (and you can see the color variance isn't really noticeable in this lighting). I'm just chalking it up to bad QC. They fit fine and feel good. So ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. Was mainly curious if others had experienced this sorta thing.

Attachments

• tempImage59KIm2.png
    tempImage59KIm2.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 413
Yeah they both had the stickers with the same codes. This is also my first made in USA pair, and I saw online people talking about getting sizing differences in made in usa pairs too. So I'm thinking it's just bad Adidas QC?

Heel shape is also slightly different (and you can see the color variance isn't really noticeable in this lighting). I'm just chalking it up to bad QC. They fit fine and feel good. So ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. Was mainly curious if others had experienced this sorta thing.

Yeah, just enjoy them.

It’s honestly not that much different than the MAGA crowd who supports Trump no matter what. I remember when Kanye ran for president, he had no coherent platform yet his followers immediately supported him.

Anybody who continually posts in this thread could be considered a stan... conflicted perhaps, but still a stan.

Cheers.

350v2 will not last forever

The rubber sole, specifically by the boost window is too thin and wears down too fast. Same goes with the forefoot area.

This applies to both MIC and MII
My primeknit blew out well before this happened, though a lot of people wear through soles much quicker than I do. 3 years of being everyday beaters and they still look decent enough to be dog walking shoes.

350v2 will not last forever

The rubber sole, specifically by the boost window is too thin and wears down too fast. Same goes with the forefoot area.

This applies to both MIC and MII
I feel like the rubber will get hard and crack in the long run.

If properly stored & taken care of, i can envision 350 v2s lasting a long while. I am curious about the boost durability over time tho

Yeah, just enjoy them.

Anybody who continually posts in this thread could be considered a stan... conflicted perhaps, but still a stan.

Cheers.

charlie-murphy-wrong.gif

i love AJ12s couldn't care any less for Michael Jordan, same with Lebron, Kobe, Iverson, R.Kelly or "Ye". You can like something they've done or created without actually being a fan of who that person is

Back
Top Bottom