Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Very first pair of slides. I refused to pay resale💯
571C09AE-E35F-4AC6-AD42-99E986A190D5.jpeg

Except once leaves Adidas is going to have a massive hole to fill in the casual streetwear market. I know signing Jerry was somewhat of a contingency plan but we all know Yeezy was their bread and butter in this part of the market. Nobody is going to buy Yeezy knockoffs from Adidas tbh.

Make no mistake, Adidas is in serious trouble if Yeezy is done.
Adidas will be toast in the streetwear and pop culture sense but hella casual people still buy their shoes lol

Thats true. So you think the value of Yeezys will go up? (I’m talking desirable models like zebras, waverunners, analogs, belugas, etc)

Maybe slightly. But wont be on air yeezy 2 level, since the production on those were much smaller.

You're kidding yourself if you believe any of these corporations have moralistic philosophies that outweigh their desires to drive up profits

The ONLY reason they might not bring him back not has nothing to do with Kanye's politics, and more to do with the fact that his consumer base is pretty much 1:1 with Travis Scott's, so they already have them when it comes to streetwear and hype

I think when Wexler was in charge Adidas Yeezy, Ye was happy with his partnership. After Wexler left, the partnership started to unravel. Adidas needed someone special to handle Ye because he's difficult to work with. And from I remember Ye's falling out with Nike was over royalties. Regardless, Ye wants to do his thing because he's tired of dealing with red tape.

Adidas will be toast in the streetwear and pop culture sense but hella casual people still buy their shoes lol
after Kanye who’s the biggest person they got signed ? Bad Bunny I think? They’ll probably focus on him for a bit since dude is on absolutely fire all around the world and his shoes are doing numbers on the aftermarket but that ain’t filling the Yeezy sized hole.

SNS restock was a nice surprise this morning.

Didn't hesitate on grabbing a second 12.5 washed orange for under retail. A second bright blue would have been nice but the biggest was 11.

Considered some others but just stuck with the one pair and also ordered a pair of Sachs. Done for the week...

Cheers.

Guess it already sold out. I don't see nothing. Would've loved to have copped those faded azures, but I doubt they had a lot of, if any, 12s.

Guess it already sold out. I don't see nothing. Would've loved to have copped those faded azures, but I doubt they had a lot of, if any, 12s.

They did, I carted a 12 and almost checked out... Decided I didn't wanna remove the insole to try and enjoy a half-size too small and I don't have anything in my regular wears to match them. This was around 540am EST.

Guess people are over the hoops they gotta jump through for slides. Got through on DSG, but couldn't checkout once I got to inputting my info. Refreshed and got a sold out message. Guess confirmed is my last hope

Last time I read about slides, sizing was all over the map. Currently, how do they fit?

Thanks in advance, too.

Hollywood is a place where people truly lose themselves. And everyone knows the quickest way for a black man to lose himself/everything is dealing with a Kardashian. The only one who has some semblance of control over them is Tristan, but his day will come too. Like Thanos, it's inevitable.
R.a6ea47be35f050e24171b8e8bf97706d

ye even coming after people that is trying to defend him in Diddy. Seems like there is no rationalizing with him.

I’m keeping the Yeezys I have now, but will prolly only cop waverunners in the future cause I’ve wanted those for a while.

Back
Top Bottom