• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I remember that Letterman interview a few years back on his Netflix show

Ye was talking about his bi-polar condition and the meds they put him on. He basically said the meds make him fat and uncreative, so whenever he gotta do some creative stuff/press he stops taking his meds by choice

That's where my sympathy went out the window. Can't let your mind turn to mush for some vanity. But that's a grown man. Nobody can make him do anything. Also explains why whenever some project is rolling out he at peak crazy/manic/attention seeking.

EFCA1C93-55A2-4CFC-AACB-C9736B1F4794.jpeg

4C15E685-708A-4FD1-BBEB-BFA41AAB0D43.jpeg

E7E4C0F7-E5A3-44AC-8865-7280A2DD5AF7.jpeg

Why those look like some Amazon joints? I might as well cop the bootlegs on there for $24 if the OGs look like this. Maybe its how the ridges look less pronounced here or is it just me?

Value will go up for sure.

I was telling my wife that if I were adidas, I would cut ties and just start releasing subtle changes of the same models. Release the 750s with the V2 sole and maybe remove the strap and call it something completely different. Release mid and high top 350s v1 and v2s, Low top 750s, the 451s with the more solid shoe instead of the knit, etc. since he doesn't own any of the patents.

If they really bold, just continue releasing the shoes as is and name them the Adidas "Egos", "Bipolars", or "Maniacs" since "Crazy" is already their Kobe line.

You know that's pretty much a formality with shoe companies rehashing shoes that were once tied to an athlete/individual but who are no longer with them in the present. It's basically the same model that becomes a bland/generic version with any ties, logos, names and etc. associated with said individual removed from them.

It's been evident with companies doing that for years now. It wouldn't be a shock if Adidas did that with this line if Kanye West were to leave them.

You know that's pretty much a formality with shoe companies rehashing shoes that were once tied to an athlete/individual but who are no longer with them in the present. It's basically the same model that becomes a bland/generic version with any ties, logos, names and etc. associated with said individual removed from them.

It's been evident with companies doing that for years now. It wouldn't be a shock if Adidas did that with this line if Kanye West were to leave them.

Man is not ok

I have a hard time feeling bad for Kanye. I get even the wealthiest people have their struggles with mental illness but he's fighting battles he doesn't need to fight right now. If adidas is "r*ping your designs ride it out and start your own line. He has more than enough money on the bank to start something on his own and make it extremely successful.

Back
Top Bottom