Votes: 39 3.1%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Lotta this in here...
russeat.gif

It’s coming down piece by piece. Ye is huge so the down fall of his endorsements will take some time. So does Gap get to keep pushing the whole inspired line.

Also, I think these companies are getting their PR and legal teams ready first for the backlash. One thing rich people like to do when wronged is cry cancel culture or get litigious.

In ye case do both most likely.

It’s coming down piece by piece. Ye is huge so the down fall of his endorsements will take some time. So does Gap get to keep pushing the whole inspired line.

Also, I think these companies are getting their PR and legal teams ready first for the backlash. One thing rich people like to do when wronged is cry cancel culture or get litigious.

In ye case do both most likely.
I'm sure they have out clauses in their contracts with him that allow them to terminate deals based on his public behavior. There may be a buyout negotiated into it, but I guarantee they have full legal ability to tell the fool to go kick rocks.

Does anyone here have a hard time supporting his brand or are you still “separating the man from the products?” I’m definitely not interested in purchasing anything new. I’m to the point where I don’t know if I can wear the pieces I currently own. Just how I feel.

Does anyone here have a hard time supporting his brand or are you still “separating the man from the products?” I’m definitely not interested in purchasing anything new. I’m to the point where I don’t know if I can wear the pieces I currently own. Just how I feel.
Will wear what I have, but I'm not buying **** Ye associated any more.

My gut tells me that Yeezys will 🚀 eventually in resale value.
Adidas produced far too many pairs of the popular colorways for this to happen imo. It wasn’t like how it was with Nike. And most of the Yeezys that weren’t rereleased were unpopular colorways anyway so I doubt the price would go up much even if the deal ends abruptly

I dont really care too much bout the resell value at this point tbh.

I dont get the hype of the wave runner though, and how almost all of the yeezy reviewers always got a pair on their background even though they hardly wear it when i scroll down their IG feed.

Its almost like a raf adidas ozweego design elements X air monarch silhouette. I personally dont find the design or tech to be ground breaking or anything like that.

350s are just knit roshes which aren't ground breaking either but they popular.
I know. But back then it was the beginning of the knit tech and boost.

There wasn’t anything like the knit tech and design that was on that level. But now looking back at it, yeah I totally agree. Had they use a different, more premium looking material on the roshes, and had the right influencer wearing it, it would be an instant winner too.

I know. But back then it was the beginning of the knit tech and boost.

There wasn’t anything like the knit tech and design that was on that level. But now looking back at it, yeah I totally agree. Had they use a different, more premium looking material on the roshes, and had the right influencer wearing it, it would be an instant winner too.
8808099.jpg

Back
Top Bottom