Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
Kanye was never caught cheating on his wife, raping someone and tearing their anus, so running his mouth (in comparison) simply doesn't bother me much...

His public persona was never a big factor in me appreciating a bunch of the products & music anyhow. Many of the products are brilliant designs that I feel offer good quality, comfort, and a style that matches what I like to wear. Simple stuff over here.

To Adidas & GAP... please reduce all that sh%t please. My debit card is ready to go...

Last edited:
Apparently, Kanye cheated on Kim and self snitched during the Saint birth. He would be going off backstage at his concerts regarding his failures as a husband.

Finally Yeezys acquired!!

For under Retail too!! 🔥

Bout time you locked me in Kanye. Now send a nice pair & box for my first joints.

🧂

Last edited:
Buddy said "he ain't cheat on his wife and i don't really give a f about his blatant lies about one infamous and very public police abusive kill of an innocent man lol"

Y'all really something else man

Nah, I said he runs his mouth and it doesn't bother me... Kobe raped a woman and his stuff still goes for a mint.

Donald Trump has been accused of rape, sexual assault, and sexual harassment, including non-consensual kissing or groping, by at least 25 women since the 1970s.
I guess it didn't stop you from voting for him tho.

See what I just did? Deflecting, just like u did. We talking about the guy whose name is on the ******* thread, stay focus

Donald Trump has been accused of rape, sexual assault, and sexual harassment, including non-consensual kissing or groping, by at least 25 women since the 1970s.

See what I just did? Deflecting, just like u did. We talking about the guy whose name is on the ****ing thread, stay focus

I'm gonna let you enjoy getting worked up and will not engage. I said my piece and am 100% good with it. Have a good one pimp.

whataboutism doin numbers in here

wear what you like but if you feel the need to rationalize it online something about the situation bothers you

Nah, not bothered. I have several Yeezy packages in route right now... I didn't quote them, but someone posed the question in the thread and I replied.

chris-tucker-friday.gif

See what I just did? Deflecting, just like u did. We talking about the guy whose name is on the ****ing thread, stay focus
We don’t even need to go there. You can YouTube hundreds of videos of Biden being creepy asf, sniffing little girls hair and getting uncomfortably touchy with females and kids.

Prolly didn’t stop anyone from voting for him either. It’s besides the point here.

Kanye was never caught cheating on his wife, raping someone and tearing their anus, so running his mouth (in comparison) simply doesn't bother me much...

His public persona was never a big factor in me appreciating a bunch of the products & music anyhow. Many of the products are brilliant designs that I feel offer good quality, comfort, and a style that matches what I like to wear. Simple stuff over here.

To Adidas & GAP... please reduce all that sh%t please. My debit card is ready to go...
True that, but do you think his words are not having any real life consequences, moreso than cheating??? FOH!!!!

Miss me with this BS.

Salt 350 v2s were a sell out yesterday. Whites, Blacks, Asians, etc. People really don’t give a damn about what Ye saying out here in Houston.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom