Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Shambles

Screen Shot 2022-10-25 at 1.53.26 PM.png

I really hope his parents are checking in on him once an hour for safe measure

yeezys about to soar, getting my bags ready lol

Only the iconic joints only. 2022 TDs in my Size 10.5 was at $440-450 before today. They back up to $510+ since this morning, with more sales today than the past 10 days combined.

All that other trash they been dropping the past year gonna trade sideways around or below retail in perpetuity

My yeezys are kinda beat to **** but I'll end up selling them for whatever. I get politics involve everything but I don't discuss them because I feel like they do nothing but divide people. If people would look at the world and realize what's right is right and what's wrong is wrong sh*t would be a lot easier. Instead it turns into a stupid pissing contest with one side trying to prove their way is correct. Instead of working together people want to work against each other.

This thread is moving to fast ....

I'll just add facts ... Kanye is getting canc because he said some horrendous things, but if those thing were exclusively to or about just black folks, this matter be under review by the companies. BUT BECAUSE IT IS ALSO INCLUDING JEWS - Then action must be taken.

A lot of you guys would support these white culture vultures companies that are making billions of minorities without paying royalties .. but laugh at Master P > Marbury > BBB for trying to be a black own company selling stuff.

A lot of ****ery going on ... but hey, point a finger and laugh like it aint true.tou have Jim Jones getting no service at an expensive store because he black and to show off he buys even more. **** me!

Only the iconic joints only. 2022 TDs in my Size 10.5 was at $440-450 before today. They back up to $510+ since this morning, with more sales today than the past 10 days combined.

All that other trash they been dropping the past year gonna trade sideways around or below retail in perpetuity
i think every OG iteration is going to go crazy

I wonder if a patent inventor has any ownership rights to a item created, manufactured, and produced while employed by a corporation? That would be hella interesting. If not, i dont think theres a reason or necessity to record a name on a patent if it’s actual owner is the corporation.

Anyone have corporate or legal knowledge?

I'll just add facts ... Kanye is getting canc because he said some horrendous things, but if those thing were exclusively to or about just black folks, this matter be under review by the companies. BUT BECAUSE IT IS ALSO INCLUDING JEWS - Then action must be taken.

A lot of you guys would support these white culture vultures companies that are making billions of minorities without paying royalties .. but laugh at Master P > Marbury > BBB for trying to be a black own company selling stuff.

A lot of ****ery going on ... but hey, point a finger and laugh like it aint true.tou have Jim Jones getting no service at an expensive store because he black and to show off he buys even more. **** me!
Serious question (cause I've been too busy to watch the whole interview)

What horrendous things did he say?

I saw where he said Jewish ppl own the media. Is saying that considered off limits in today's world (serious question)

Serious question (cause I've been too busy to watch the whole interview)

What horrendous things did he say?

I saw where he said Jewish ppl own the media. Is saying that considered off limits in today's world (serious question)
Highly recommend u read the General section kanye west for an explanantion on that.

maybe I don't understand it, but can it be because the excitement wasn't that extreme before because he's black? I think a Jew/a white man saying slavery was an choice would have been canceled as well and before? And if Adam Sandler had said he was going to deathcon 3, would he have been cancelled? don't you see any difference?

Why would anyone think that due to this the resale value will rise? We have seen resale values plummet already and I expect them to continue that direction.

I feel like even before this anything Yeezy was only popping with middle and high school kids, soccer moms and old men trying to hard.
If adidas continues to release Yeezy designs under their name alone, ie, dropping "adidas 350v3 Boost", then it's reasonable to speculate OG Yeezys will rise in value by name. However, if adidas releases Yeezys like they did on Yeezy day this year, yeah, resell will continue to tank in my opinion.

Why would anyone think that due to this the resale value will rise? We have seen resale values plummet already and I expect them to continue that direction.

I feel like even before this anything Yeezy was only popping with middle and high school kids, soccer moms and old men trying to hard.
I have long thought Yeezys are for kids and try-hards.

Reactions: DAV
I wonder if a patent inventor has any ownership rights to a item created, manufactured, and produced while employed by a corporation? That would be hella interesting. If not, i dont think theres a reason or necessity to record a name on a patent if it’s actual owner is the corporation.

Anyone have corporate or legal knowledge?
You'd have to see the contract between Ye and adidas, which I'm sure is very long and unreadable.

I as a "target affected" have no hatred for ye. i found some of the things he said in the last two interviews even healing about his first statements. Sure, he talks a lot of nonsense, but you can feel that he is actually injured and struggling.
Incidentally, he doesn't say what I, as a Jew, don't get told like every day. be it at work, my children in kindergarten, on the train or on the internet. it's just a pity that I'm neither rich nor powerful. I don't want to cry here, the only thing that makes me sad is that some feel that this confirms these stereotypes and that in tiktok and short clips the hurtful statements are repeated without any context. when i see someone in yeezys i certainly don't think they are antisemite. hell, I still like to wear my 700 myself. spread love

Back
Top Bottom