Votes: 266 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 39 3.1%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
I never bought a kanye shoe in my life. something always irked me about dude. liked his first 2 albums especially the second but after that really didnt care for his music

did he ever design any of his shoes? would that entitle him to royalties?

I as a "target affected" have no hatred for ye. i found some of the things he said in the last two interviews even healing about his first statements. Sure, he talks a lot of nonsense, but you can feel that he is actually injured and struggling.
Incidentally, he doesn't say what I, as a Jew, don't get told like every day. be it at work, my children in kindergarten, on the train or on the internet. it's just a pity that I'm neither rich nor powerful. I don't want to cry here, the only thing that makes me sad is that some feel that this confirms these stereotypes and that in tiktok and short clips the hurtful statements are repeated without any context. when i see someone in yeezys i certainly don't think they are antisemite. hell, I still like to wear my 700 myself. spread love

Out of curiosity, what do you get told "Everyday" ?

I as a "target affected" have no hatred for ye. i found some of the things he said in the last two interviews even healing about his first statements. Sure, he talks a lot of nonsense, but you can feel that he is actually injured and struggling.
Incidentally, he doesn't say what I, as a Jew, don't get told like every day. be it at work, my children in kindergarten, on the train or on the internet. it's just a pity that I'm neither rich nor powerful. I don't want to cry here, the only thing that makes me sad is that some feel that this confirms these stereotypes and that in tiktok and short clips the hurtful statements are repeated without any context. when i see someone in yeezys i certainly don't think they are antisemite. hell, I still like to wear my 700 myself. spread love
I can't tell if you're defending or criticizing Ye. "Spread love" is always a great message, one Ye has NOT been doing.

Reactions: DAV
Out of curiosity, what do you get told "Everyday" ?
you control the world. your parents must be rich. get over the holocaust. everyday is certainly a thing of translation. not Monday to Sunday of course, but when explaining the name, the origin and getting to know each other. Plus Swear words that are shouted around without the people mean me but young people among themselves, dirtyjew etc. and: unless you go into any comment section under anything jewish. then every day. As I said, I'm not crying around here, I've been standing my ground since I was 5. and yes, i know statements like: don't be silly, i can't hide the color of my skin but you can hide that youre jewish

The same logic works with there is 1000 employees 1 Boss And 1 CEO. Why don’t they just unionize and work stop for better pay. Cause it’s a psychological thing. Someone has to go first. No one wants to first yea it’s a choice. But it’s a loaded choice. It’s not as simple as that.

How is this analogy similar? CEO can fire 1000 employees who are trying to unionize and 1000 more will be willing to come fill its place. The employees want to be there.

It's gonna be interesting to see what cushion tech the new yeezys will use. Utilization of boost I think is what helped yeezys crossover into the non-hype crowd. Yeezy Nitro (Puma) ? Yeezy FlyteFoam(Asics) ? Yeezy Freshfoam (NB) ? Can't wait
Ye just has to pull in the MAGA supporting businesses. Instead of Continental Rubber, get with Goodyear and I'm sure BASF wouldn't mind producing a boost like material for him.
Agreed.

Yeezy to Li-Ning FTW🤌
This is probably the most realistic situation. China won't give a damn about cancel culture.
Kanye really making some of yall show your true colors smh. All this homophobic and elitist incel "hur hur you sound like a female" talk in here.
PertinentDistinctEgg-small.gif

I'm just messing with you. I saw the comment about incels and it instantly made me think about the "manosphere."

How is this analogy similar? CEO can fire 1000 employees who are trying to unionize and 1000 more will be willing to come fill its place. The employees want to be there.

CEO can threaten that but it’s shown with John deer for example you lose experience and as a result the profit loss is much greater.

Slave master cannot just simple kill all the slaves either.

Y’all really think these big corps can just fire the whole workforce. Y’all crazy if that’s the case union busting wouldn’t exist. They just fire them.

Right. But that's the conversation that needed to be had with Kanye right. Fear, power, mind control...those are real things. Those are real conversations that need to be had.

But instead of taking the conversation to that level, Van was offended, hurt....and you know how that goes these days

Kanye tried to explain what Defcon 3 actually means (to increase your readiness, defensively) but no1 is really addressing that. People are thinking he meant he's gonna kill Jews (probably because he spelled it wrong)

Yea I hear yah but then he doubled down on the Jews control the world stuff. That kind of talk gets real life reaction.

Like the Jews ye was talking about will not have issues. It’s the regular teacher or just student who get harassed because his crazy fan base allows it.

Like one saying we need to be on high alert for the Jews is really really antisemitic. Switch we need to be in look out for the blacks and ye be idk MGK…..

We have to stop excusing people. Dude wants all this money and fame it comes at a price he has a platform and he used to be antisemitic and anti black. Also spread lies.

Ok as a result he gets to take an L. Y’all go to y’all’s jobs and say half the stuff he said y’all be unemployed. Y’all bosses can cancel you for just being late.

So can Adidas keep retroing his shoes and he does not make a dime from them? How does the last statement work?

Last edited:
I think they can retro the shoes, because they own all designs besides slides. He doesn't get a dime moving forward. They just cant use his image, name, or likeness to sell them

If they wanna win, just steadily retro the classics. People still want them PBs. Imagine dropping Waves annually before every summer.

They can still eat if they smart and focus on the hits, instead of continuing to release garbage CWs of models nobody cares about

I never bought a kanye shoe in my life. something always irked me about dude. liked his first 2 albums especially the second but after that really didnt care for his music

did he ever design any of his shoes? would that entitle him to royalties?
All i know is that his best adidas silo (imo) the 700 was designed by Steve Smith

No other sneaker designer gets checks for stuff they designed after they leave a company so why should Kanye?
U mean like royalties? I’d assume if it’s written in a contract. Word to Bonny Bonilla

best yeezy ever including nike, LV and the such
They’ve aged so badly. I love them as time capsule pieces. It give me nostalgia but idk if ID rock. I hit on the restock on the TD and just couldn’t rock. I almost shed a tear thinking about zipper pants, long line tees, and Justin Bieber’s purpose tour doe

Back
Top Bottom