Votes: 268 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
the 350 V2's and 700's were two of the best shoes to drop in the last decade just based off style and comfort alone. hard to believe they wouldn't still be a hot item if they rereleased w/o the Yeezy name attached.

Ye gonna go on an apology tour then eventually after everything cools off he'll sign a deal with New Balance

He wasn't talking about the 80's, I'm guessing he's talking about 30+ years later and he was right.

Nobody was rocking Adidas like that from 2000 until when Kanye got with them.

Adidas wasn't dropping heat, they didn't have shoes that people stood in lines for and they weren't many models that were highly desirable.

Did you really pull up pic almost 40 years old to prison be your point though? :rofl:

Standing in line for a shoe doesn't mean the company is now "hot" or making money. you forget that Adidas has multiple sports partnerships. Yeezy stans always wanted to say he made the company relevant which is far from the truth. The bubble that sneakerheads maintain themselves is is small and they forget to realize that. Just because social media and sneaker blogs you visit everyday are pumping you full of all this data doesn't mean it's relevant to the rest of the world.

80s and 90s BMX are a hot thing and selling for tons of money but you wouldn't know that because it's not your thing. But talk to guys in that community and they'll talk up a storm. It's all about perception.

Nike's biggest and most consistent selling model is the Air Monarch aka the OG dad shoe. Ain't nobody waiting in line but it's a top seller.

Just because the blogs, IG accounts, discord groups don't say it's hot, doesn't mean there's no hype or status of company. There's 332 Million people in the US alone. What percent do you figure is a sneakerhead in all sense of the word? You'll see it's very small.

Y'all don't wanna see the real big picture because then it makes you and your sneakers truly irrelevant.

Ummmm what? You must definitely be a new hypebeast to make a statement like that.

Shell toes and Stan Smith's are iconic and been rocked as fashion, upper fashion and culturally. Literally every b-boy in the 80s/90s rocked shell toes.

SMH. These are the stans that think Adidas will tank because Ye isn't associated anymore 🤦‍♂️
The numbers don’t lie fam, Adidas is in quite a hot mess financially now. Hell, don’t even take my word for it:

F016E895-A8D7-4B14-BAC1-A6282E747D6C.jpeg

https://www.thestreet.com/investing/kanye-breakup-makes-adidas-problems-worse

Standing in line for a shoe doesn't mean the company is now "hot" or making money. you forget that Adidas has multiple sports partnerships. Yeezy stans always wanted to say he made the company relevant which is far from the truth. The bubble that sneakerheads maintain themselves is is small and they forget to realize that. Just because social media and sneaker blogs you visit everyday are pumping you full of all this data doesn't mean it's relevant to the rest of the world.

80s and 90s BMX are a hot thing and selling for tons of money but you wouldn't know that because it's not your thing. But talk to guys in that community and they'll talk up a storm. It's all about perception.

Nike's biggest and most consistent selling model is the Air Monarch aka the OG dad shoe. Ain't nobody waiting in line but it's a top seller.

Just because the blogs, IG accounts, discord groups don't say it's hot, doesn't mean there's no hype or status of company. There's 332 Million people in the US alone. What percent do you figure is a sneakerhead in all sense of the word? You'll see it's very small.

Y'all don't wanna see the real big picture because then it makes you and your sneakers truly irrelevant.
Bubble???

Tell me besides Ye and Jordan who is bring 3 to 4 billions to a sneaker company. ILL WAIT!!!!

But I'll let you tell it.

I guess branding is not a thing .... I guess spreading the word that Adidas is a hip trendy sneaker company isn't worth anything ....

If branding didn't mean ****, why pay royalties to people??? Because this people are influencers that move the demand for a product and if that product is not avail, well I just get another Adidas because Adidas is cool.

Stop being naive ...

Adidas always been more of an apparel company than having a footprint on the sneaker game.

Ye trying to telll you, as a minority to have billions in purchasing power mm stop thinking ya need these companies and these people to be successful. Ya need eaxh other. Sneakerheads live in a bubble, but companies such as Nike were built by you and the people that look like you that support it.

You talk about all these millions of people but yet ... most of the commercials you see are from minorities for minorities like you. Miss me with all this BS.

Last edited:
you people are kinda delusional. your average joe isn't going to buy 200 sneakers. they're going to buy roshes, superstars, stan smith, converse etc etc etc this is the first time I've heard that superstars weren't a thing. and i dislike them too

Are we in the 80/90?

Wtf are you saying?

Are you still wearing Pumps?

When I say dead .. im comparing the company to their peers. Ya ****ing shallow AF.

Again I cant give two ****s. Ya canceling Kanye but continued to buy Adidas. Go ahead ....

Compared to their peers?

Adidas has FIFA and soccer that's global partnering.

They also have baseball, boxing, esports, other artists, celebrities etc etc. The list goes on.

Again Ye DID NOT make adidas relevant. They were never irrelevant, but in your mind and small circle of your hobby might think that, when the rest of the world doesn't.

Well your point was ... no no .... your point is stupid!!!

Who the **** is wearing shell tops?????

Here you go ... instruct yourself homeboy .....

This is the main point .... you want to reference Run DMC like we are wearing rope chains and kango hats.

Kanye on report is making 10% ... thats not millions that's billions of dollars for Adidas. No one was wearing that dead company ****.

Ya better wait till he brings up Pony Converse Asics Avias Ellese etc .... FOH!

Shell toes and Stan Smiths are still Adidas' biggest sellers though :emoji_confused:

Bubble???

Tell me besides Ye and Jordan who is bring 3 to 4 billions to a sneaker company. ILL WAIT!!!!

Jordan is it's own company within nike.

Ye's sales have always been overstated and still are. Matt Powell has always disproven the overstated numbers and Kanye stans would refute even tho he's getting actual data.

And Adidas' loss is gonna be more so due in part to the merch they need to destroy or spend additional money rebranding. I'm sure there's a ton of stock of Yeezy products they will no longer sell until they find something to do with it.

Some people have this weird apprehension to give Ye credit for anything it’s odd

But he didn't make the brand relevant and that's what stans want to believe.

How many countries is Soccer played in? How many teams wear Adidas shorts, cleats, shin guards, use Adidas soccer balls.

That's the point, the bubble sneakerheads live in has them in blinders because that's the only thing sneakerheads see, their small circle of info or life.

Compared to their peers?

Adidas has FIFA and soccer that's global partnering.

They also have baseball, boxing, esports, other artists, celebrities etc etc. The list goes on.

Again Ye DID NOT make adidas relevant. They were never irrelevant, but in your mind and small circle of your hobby might think that, when the rest of the world doesn't.
LMAO! Ok ... that's like saying Jordan is not the #1 reason why Nike ran away with the sneaker market shares because they still made money elsewhere. Im done...

But he didn't make the brand relevant and that's what stans want to believe.

How many countries is Soccer played in? How many teams wear Adidas shorts, cleats, shin guards, use Adidas soccer balls.

That's the point, the bubble sneakerheads live in has them in blinders because that's the only thing sneakerheads see, their small circle of info or
Why you keep calling people stans because they disagree with you. I called for Kanyes head when he started talking crazy ... I said I aint ****ing with Kanye ... I also said Im not ****ing with a company that has dropped them because of his antics but yet is going to try to profit of his back with his inspire silhouette.

You want to compare Pharrell inpact to Kanye and that's not even comical, thats ****ing embarrassing.

Pusha T sneakers seriously??? But Ill let you tell it.

I was still in school and these got no burn compared to the Yeezys or Retros lol

Some people have this weird apprehension to give Ye credit for anything it’s odd

Well I guess since in your school since nobody rocked Pharell of Pusha models Adidas was not hot.

Strange that when both of those collabs dropped they sold out immediately and resale was twice retail amount when nobody messed with them.

Well I guess since in your school since nobody rocked Pharell of Pusha models Adidas was not hot.

Strange that when both of those collabs dropped they sold out immediately and resale was twice retail amount when nobody messed with them.
So they were hot in the streets?? Everyone rocked them???

That's what you saying? They had as much impact and made kids want to buy Adidas?

You're saying this to a kid that was in school during that time and didnt even know them but yet you want to prove a point they were???

SMH!!!

Like if you don't see how ridiculous this BS sounds .. im done.

Bubble???

But I'll let you tell it.

I guess branding is not a thing .... I guess spreading the word that Adidas is a hip trendy sneaker company isn't worth anything ....

If branding didn't mean ****, why pay royalties to people??? Because this people are influencers that move the demand for a product and if that product is not avail, well I just get another Adidas because Adidas is cool.

Stop being naive ...

Adidas always been more of an apparel company than having a footprint on the sneaker game.

Ye trying to telll you, as a minority to have billions in purchasing power mm stop thinking ya need these companies and these people to be successful. Ya need eaxh other. Sneakerheads live in a bubble, but companies such as Nike were built by you and the people that look like you that support it.

You talk about all these millions of people but yet ... most of the commercials you see are from minorities for minorities like you. Miss me with all this BS.

Never said branding wasn't a thing, of course it is that's why so many tik tokers are making stupid money.

And saying Adidas has been more of an apparel company is false too or they wouldn't be making sneakers. Again you're only looking at it from the perspective of someone who has more than 100 pairs of shoes and spends stupid amount of money on displays and storage aka the sneakerhead bubble. You don't speak for the average person who has maybe 5-10 pairs of kicks.

Walk in a mall and 99% of people won't give a **** about the yeezy you rocking. In face most might be wearing vans. But keep believing your Yeezy made Adidas delusions.

Never said branding wasn't a thing, of course it is that's why so many tik tokers are making stupid money.

And saying Adidas has been more of an apparel company is false too or they wouldn't be making sneakers. Again you're only looking at it from the perspective of someone who has more than 100 pairs of shoes and spends stupid amount of money on displays and storage aka the sneakerhead bubble. You don't speak for the average person who has maybe 5-10 pairs of kicks.

Walk in a mall and 99% of people won't give a **** about the yeezy you rocking. In face most might be wearing vans. But keep believing your Yeezy made Adidas delusions.
I don't know what others are wearing because I can give to ****s.

You're making a lot of assumptions about something that you clearly have no knowledge off.

So balenciaga, LV, Fendi, etc all all shoe companies because they make shoes?

Dude you keep getting more ridiculous by the minute.

I mean .. are Shaqs what hot in the streets? Really they are not but is understandable that a bunch of kids wear then because thats what their parent cant afford and are easily accessible at walmart and the likes. So what's really your point?

Back
Top Bottom