Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Keeping it 100% no one was wearing Adidas as a fasion piece or culturely before Kanye.

This has to be a joke.

rundmc.jpg

I dont give a **** about what Kanye has said about Jews ... to be honest, all I have heard him say is how Jews uplift their own and how he is jealous of how Jews operate. In addition how much power Jews have which in turn you can clearly see HOW MUCH POWER THEY DO HAVE by Kanye being dropped right after those comments. The outrage should of have come when he was making all the black comments ....

Anyways ... **** adidas!!! Im not going to give a pass to them. Now they are going to try to make a dollar out of Kanye inspire sneakers without Kanye ..

Sounds like what white people have been doing for centuries stealing and pillaging minorities without regards or reparations.

Yes Kanye has lost millions but Adidas is going to lose Billions without any of Kanye inspired stuff .....

So ya MOFOS SHOULD KEEP THE SAME ENERGY. Also everything that Kanye has said is not dumb stupid or hold no significance....

How blacks can talk about all foul ****, degrade their women .. insite violence additions amd all this BS but these so call companies dont give a ****? Hmmm ...

So please tell us what brands you support if you are so opposed to these companies who make money off of other cultures?

This has to be a joke.

rundmc.jpg

He wasn't talking about the 80's, I'm guessing he's talking about 30+ years later and he was right.

Nobody was rocking Adidas like that from 2000 until when Kanye got with them.

Adidas wasn't dropping heat, they didn't have shoes that people stood in lines for and they weren't many models that were highly desirable.

Did you really pull up pic almost 40 years old to prison be your point though? :rofl:

That's exactly my point though. Some of y'all act like Adidas did not exist until Kanye.

Maybe y'all should go back through this forum and you can see for yourself that people rocked with Adidas even before most of these young hypebeast jumped on board.
Well your point was ... no no .... your point is stupid!!!

Who the **** is wearing shell tops?????

Here you go ... instruct yourself homeboy .....

This is the main point .... you want to reference Run DMC like we are wearing rope chains and kango hats.

Kanye on report is making 10% ... thats not millions that's billions of dollars for Adidas. No one was wearing that dead company ****.

Ya better wait till he brings up Pony Converse Asics Avias Ellese etc .... FOH!

Last edited:
So he says antisemitism is defined as anti-jewish, jews are semites, arabs are semites. Arabs were also called moors, blacks were called moors.

So his conclusion is not that antisemitism should also mean being anti-arabs but that jews are scammers and he is actually a jew? Great tiktok university

I don't know about everything, but according to what is defined as a Semite, means that AMERIKKKA was very Anti-Semitic post 9/11. No one wants to talk about that though, but I'll defer to those more intelligent than me in here.

This is the main point .... you want to reference Run DMC like we are wearing rope chains and kango hats.

Kanye on report is making 10% ... thats not millions that's billions of dollars for Adidas. No one was wearing that dead company ****.

considering that more people bought superstars over any other adidas sneaker when boost popularity was at it highest might tell you something

You going out like buddy at the beginning of Love Sosa and it's hilarious

I'd buy Yeezy models with Adidas branding at half the price.

I'm over paying $200+ retail for sneakers. If I can get waverunners in OG color for $150 I'm in. No need to make them limited. I could care less if it's by Yeezy or not the colors and shape work with me.

I hope this fall out makes nike think about re-releasing their Yeezys under a different name. Retro Nike Yeezy's is what we all really want.

Keeping it 100% no one was wearing Adidas as a fasion piece or culturely before Kanye.

Ummmm what? You must definitely be a new hypebeast to make a statement like that.

Shell toes and Stan Smith's are iconic and been rocked as fashion, upper fashion and culturally. Literally every b-boy in the 80s/90s rocked shell toes.

SMH. These are the stans that think Adidas will tank because Ye isn't associated anymore 🤦‍♂️

Adidas wasn't dropping heat, they didn't have shoes that people stood in lines for and they weren't many models that were highly desirable.

I guess to most of you this is all that matters and how you all determine if something is hot or not.

The argument is not if Kanye made Adidas money and elevated the brand. The argument is if people messed with Adidas before Ye and the answer is yes.

I can't see that happening

Yzy made them 'cool'
If red octobers or any other Nike yeezy came out under Nike Air _____, but looked identical to the original just without yeezy branding, it would definitely sell out. Obviously Adidas is not Nike but at the same time I think the yeezy silhouettes can hold its own without yeezy branding on them. I think when Nike was rumored to be releasing Kobe’s without Kobe branding on them after his contract was up, people were still in on them and Yeezys are undoubtedly more popular and wearable(most of them) than Kobe’s are for lifestyle wear.
I agree if adidas keeps the same retail pricing they won’t have success but if they are priced at $150 or less then I think they can make it work.

Ummmm what? You must definitely be a new hypebeast to make a statement like that.

Shell toes and Stan Smith's are iconic and been rocked as fashion, upper fashion and culturally. Literally every b-boy in the 80s/90s rocked shell toes.

SMH. These are the stans that think Adidas lwill tank because Ye isn't associated anymore 🤦‍♂️
Are we in the 80/90?

Wtf are you saying?

Are you still wearing Pumps?

When I say dead .. im comparing the company to their peers. Ya ****ing shallow AF.

Again I cant give two ****s. Ya canceling Kanye but continued to buy Adidas. Go ahead ....

Are we in the 80/90?

Wtf are you saying?

Are you still wearing Pumps?

When I say dead .. im comparing the company to their peers. Ya ****ing shallow AF.

Again I cant give two ****s. Ya canceling Kanye but continued to buy Adidas. Go ahead ....
THIS SOUNDS LIKE OH U BUY NIKE EVEN DOE THEY USE SLAVE LABOR

Back
Top Bottom