Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
I live in the Washington DC area, the DMV. That Dc, Maryland and Virginia.

I'll see 100 pair of Yeezy's before and see a pair Yeezy's before I see shell toes.

I visited LA, Long Beach and San Diego back in April, saw lots of shoes all kinds of varieties. Don't recall seeing any shell toes.

Visited NY, Jersey, Philly, see all kinds of shoes. Don't recall seeing boatloads of people wearing shell toes.

Not saying that they're not worn, but to the people saying that the see them more than Yeezy's are lying.

Unless they're at B-Boy Conventions.

I don't have any Yeezy's, they cool but I don't like them like that.

And to the guy who said he said he went to places and saw 15k people and no Yeezy's, then good for you.

Expand your circle so that you can get some Yeezy's in your life.
Yeezys are everywhere. Team jordan status

I think NT needs some background on Adidas. Brothers Adolf and Rudolf Dassler were members of the Nazi party. Toward the end of World War II, their shoe factory was converted into a munitions plant for the war effort. Not only did they support anti-semitism, they they were responsible for their deaths. An acrimonious rift led them to split and Adolf, known as Adi, founded Adidas in 1949. Rudolf started rival shoemaker Puma across the river from Adidas' operation. Right now, Adidas is down 60%. Not including Yeezy. They will take a loss of $246M this year just for Yeezy and $400M next year. They probably have millions of pairs of Yeezys sitting in their warehouses. If you think it will be half off without the Yeezy branding. It will probably be $15 to $20 more for it because all these pairs will need new boxes, remove all branding including insoles; if needed. That's a lot of manual labor. Not to mention the billions of market valuation they could lose due the controversies and Ye's departure.

Also, I see a lot of NTers talking the high and mighty approach. Do you realize how many black celebrities, athletes, rappers, musicians....think the same things that Ye does? What about your family members, friends.... that think the same way as Ye. This isn't isolated to him. It's going to be a cold and lonely world. Where's cancel culture for J.K. Rowling with her anti-semitic and transphobic words? Oh that's right, it's okay for her. She was so offended that she wrote about a character being harassed and killed because her work was criticized for being transphobic. What about Supreme, Footlocker....., where Blackrock invests in them. Blackrock funds wars. They fund death. But that's okay too. Oh, you Nike is okay? Jordan Brand? Do NTers want to go down that rabbit hole.

Nah this is CRAZY

I think NT needs some background on Adidas. Brothers Adolf and Rudolf Dassler were members of the Nazi party. Toward the end of World War II, their shoe factory was converted into a munitions plant for the war effort. Not only did they support anti-semitism, they they were responsible for their deaths. An acrimonious rift led them to split and Adolf, known as Adi, founded Adidas in 1949. Rudolf started rival shoemaker Puma across the river from Adidas' operation. Right now, Adidas is down 60%. Not including Yeezy. They will take a loss of $246M this year just for Yeezy and $400M next year. They probably have millions of pairs of Yeezys sitting in their warehouses. If you think it will be half off without the Yeezy branding. It will probably be $15 to $20 more for it because all these pairs will need new boxes, remove all branding including insoles; if needed. That's a lot of manual labor. Not to mention the billions of market valuation they could lose due the controversies and Ye's departure.

Also, I see a lot of NTers talking the high and mighty approach. Do you realize how many black celebrities, athletes, rappers, musicians....think the same things that Ye does? What about your family members, friends.... that think the same way as Ye. This isn't isolated to him. It's going to be a cold and lonely world. Where's cancel culture for J.K. Rowling with her anti-semitic and transphobic words? Oh that's right, it's okay for her. She was so offended that she wrote about a character being harassed and killed because her work was criticized for being transphobic. What about Supreme, Footlocker....., where Blackrock invests in them. Blackrock funds wars. They fund death. But that's okay too. Oh, you Nike is okay? Jordan Brand? Do NTers want to go down that rabbit hole.

You can feel how you want to feel, you just can't share it on a public platform and not expect consequences.

Many people don't like their supervisors/managers/bosses.

Telling them exactly how you feel about them might not go so well and it might have you unemployed.

Yes there's freedom of speech, but there's a time and place for everything.

6DBA6CF3-4CD5-41A3-844D-1987EEBDC890.jpeg

Dude already said it pages ago. Li Ning going to partner with him and take over the game. They don’t give a damn about anything, but money.

As for the $15-20 more, it may retail at that, but when it hits the outlets, I’ll be scooping for 15-20%+ off.

Li Ning has some fire silhouettes

I can’t find the name of these

People don't forget that bc that's not true. 2013 was Energy Boost. Ultraboost came out in 2015. I agree with your overall statement, but Ultraboosts weren't hitting outlets in 2013 bc they didn't exist. They probably would have in 2015 if not for Kanye though.

I remember seeing Ultra Boosts were on clearance at Footlockers. Kanye most def brought life back into the Ultra Boosts.

I’d like to see him partner with and resurrect Reebok

A few years ago, I talked with someone at a large marketing/agency. He was part of the team that worked with Ye's deal for Adidas. He told me Ye originally wanted to partner with Reebok. Reebok then took it to Adidas because they thought he was a better fit. The public outcry is louder than their actual memory. In 6 months to a year, Ye will be back and people will want his stuff. Just look at StockX, where they are buying his stuff in droves right now. Look at Travis Scott. 10 people died and hundreds were injured. He laid low and came back. Oddly, saying anti-semitic words is worse than people dying. But we live in a strange world.

A few years ago, I talked with someone at a large marketing/agency. He was part of the team that worked with Ye's deal for Adidas. He told me Ye originally wanted to partner with Reebok. Reebok then took it to Adidas because they thought he was a better fit. The public outcry is louder than their actual memory. In 6 months to a year, Ye will be back and people will want his stuff. Just look at StockX, where they are buying his stuff in droves right now. Look at Travis Scott. 10 people died and hundreds were injured. He laid low and came back. Oddly, saying anti-semitic words is worse than people dying. But we live in a strange world.
The difference is Trav didn't actually cause the deaths and double down by saying something dumb like "yeah it was the kids' own faults".

The difference is Trav didn't actually cause the deaths and double down by saying something dumb like "yeah it was the kids' own faults".

Travis err Trav had ZERO responsibility because of his "ragers" that were fueled by his music? Or that the medical staff, security had ZERO idea what they were doing. Or how he eggs on his "ragers" to rage on like asking one to jump, when he said no. His "ragers" said we'll do it, so they pushed him off the balcony. He ended up paralyzed. Or that it's well known that violence occurs at his concerts, charged with inciting riots, reckless behavior, been arrested twice, encourages reckless behavior, spit on a fan and asked his "ragers" to beat him up (He actually stopped the concert. But when people were suffocating, dying, ambulance was blocked at AstroWorld....He wanted his "ragers" to go on.) ...Yes, Trav's hands are clean.

Back
Top Bottom