Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters

He ready to move on with his name... He knows somebody gonna eventually give him the loan he looking for, and somebody else gonna make a distribution/infrastructure deal with him.

Give it 6 months. He not tryin to make "Yeezy Sketchers" he trying to find resources for his own independent Yeezy brand. Somebody gonna wanna get this money with him once this all blows over

He knows this is like when a NFL player gets in BIG TROUBLE, but they can still help a team win a super bowl, an every team gotta pretend like they don't want him in the media, but secretly they all plotting to get him when the smoke clears. Somebody gonna give him the distribution deal and somebody gonna the loan, and take 25% of the business. We didn't suddenly start living in a world 36 hours ago where opportunists care more about "morals" than money

when the smoke clears. Somebody gonna give him the distribution deal and somebody gonna the loan, and take 25% of the business.
Will the smoke clear though? Is he still going to double down and continue his schizoranting?

He ready to move on with his name... He knows somebody gonna eventually give him the loan he looking for, and somebody else gonna make a distribution/infrastructure deal with him.

Give it 6 months. He not tryin to make "Yeezy Sketchers" he trying to find resources for his own independent Yeezy brand. Somebody gonna wanna get this money with him once this all blows over

He knows this is like when a NFL player gets in BIG TROUBLE, but they can still help a team win a super bowl, an every team gotta pretend like they don't want him in the media, but secretly they all plotting to get him when the smoke clears. Somebody gonna give him the distribution deal and somebody gonna the loan, and take 25% of the business. We didn't suddenly start living in a world 36 hours ago where opportunists care more about "morals" than money

he should hook up with that pillow guy who went bat **** over the "stolen election" . hes got the money and they both share the same beliefs. unless the pillow guy hates black folk.

Will the smoke clear though? Is he still going to double down and continue his schizoranting?

Of course this blows over eventually. He didn't murder or rape or molest anybody. Something tells me this ends with a substantial donation to a Jewish charity, an interview on some opportunistic network/and a podcast run, a public tour of a couple a couple Jewish museums, and a small percentage of proceeds from future Yeezy Brand product proceeds going to Jewish community projects. Or something like that. Had he apologized before yesterday Adidas would still own him.

He'll never be a BIG brand ambassador again, and he not getting any deals back, but that's not what he wants. He wants freedom.

BREAKING NEWS: TJ MAXX to join Footlocker in removing all Yeezy merchandise from their storeroom floors

zk8rhk1dq7w91.jpg

TJ MAXX shoe aisle... Y'all remember. Everyones second favorite place to buy Yeezys besides off the wall at Footlocker
Oh wow. I thought this was a joke or fake news when my girl told me she seen this headline on her social lol.

This is sad but very true.

superstar was literally the most sold sneaker at one point. saying superstars were never in is just as ****ing stupid as james saying bad bunny isn't that popular
Screenshot 2022-10-26 130214.png
you kidding right?

tell me you kidding?

where do you live?

for every yeezy you see 10 people are wearing superstars

young old black white healthy disabled

you have to understand there are shoes that are "in" for a small group of hypebeast and fans then theres an iconic shoe that no matter what race, age, or abomination you are, a shoe that never goes out of style and never stops selling.
I live in los angeles and frequent the OC, inland empire the SGV and the SFV.

The majority of shoes I see in all demographics of the people that attend hat events which is vintage clothing, patches and pins as well are:

Vans, adidas (shell toes, stan smith and forums), jordans and dunks with a very small to non-existent amount of yeezy's in the mix and most were the slides not the kicks These events brings in about 10-15K people.

I went to a LA kings game recently and again, more dunks, more all white shell toes/stan smith type kicks, more jordans and more generic Nike's (monarchs, AF1) and crocs and very little to no yeezys. How many people does Staples, excuse me Crypto arena hold? and this was a home opener game so it was about 80% sold out. And yes as a sneakerhead and fitted hat collector I always check out peoples kicks.

This also goes for all the malls I go to and random target, trader joes, etc., etc.,

sneakerhead /kanye stans want to believe the day to day life anywhere is freaking sneakercon and it's not. What's hot in "your streets" isn't what's hot on main street USA.

And to the person saying nobody wears shell toes? grow the circle of people you hang out or the places you frequent 🤦‍♂️ Saying that is similar to saying you never see anyone wearing vans or chuck taylors.
I mean ffs they made a LEGO set of the superstar haha - people under selling that show’s popularity are wild

Y’all forget adidas still has these guys which I’m sure the revenue they get eclipses anything yeezy did.

98D7130D-7B5F-4C6E-AD21-166EE37C09F5.jpeg
239AA9F9-CD87-40A6-9BB5-173572830FAE.jpeg

“Nike doesn’t need to value Jordan Brand because they sell a lot of baseball and football cleats”

What is y’all’s point rn :lol: we went from Sambas to Superstars to soccer cleats all to say what? Adidas shouldn’t stress a $250m (at the least) loss? They won’t miss their biggest cultural moment since Run DMC and those dusty shell toes 40 years ago? :lol:

What album or award show rant was it that birthed this within y’all :lol:

y'all still talking about this? adidas always gets some sort of shoe that sells more than a yeezy every year outside of maybe once. adidas will drop a bit without ye but they'll still be #2. i like how everyone says NB is in but they aren't close to adidas sales overall.
ew90qw.png

Travis err Trav had ZERO responsibility because of his "ragers" that were fueled by his music? Or that the medical staff, security had ZERO idea what they were doing. Or how he eggs on his "ragers" to rage on like asking one to jump, when he said no. His "ragers" said we'll do it, so they pushed him off the balcony. He ended up paralyzed. Or that it's well known that violence occurs at his concerts, charged with inciting riots, reckless behavior, been arrested twice, encourages reckless behavior, spit on a fan and asked his "ragers" to beat him up (He actually stopped the concert. But when people were suffocating, dying, ambulance was blocked at AstroWorld....He wanted his "ragers" to go on.) ...Yes, Trav's hands are clean.

Travis is not the reason those people died.

Nope not doing this.

If it's not popping in The Streets, USA then it's not popping anywhere

/s

These losers don’t know anything beyond their high school/man child “sneaker head” circles. I can’t believe someone really saying “expand your circle so you see more Yeezy in your life”. No, I’d rather not be around these type of people :lol:

They’re trying to convince people “Yeezy is the most popular shoe in LA!!!!” When that’s only true with the people who spend their weekends lining up for raffles on Fairfax instead of having hobbies and social lives.

As someone who ACTUALLY goes out frequently to social places where the vast majority of people are adults (in SF, LA, and Chicago), I know for a fact that almost no one gives a damn about Yeezy or any other hyped shoe for that matter. 95% of the population wears generic Nikes, Adidas, Vans, etc. or dress shoes, boots,designer sneakers at more upscale spots.

Not arguing that getting rid of Kanye doesn’t hurt Adidas, but to act like the brand is irrelevant without him is laughable when the majority of their customers couldn’t care less about Yeezys.

Also, an irrelevant brand doesn’t have :

-collaborations/subbrands with Prada,Gucci, Yohji Yamamoto
-produce jerseys for many of the biggest soccer clubs and countries on the planet
-Have a large number of the best athletes in the world sign for them

All of that has NOTHING to do with Kanye :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom