Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
BREAKING NEWS: TJ MAXX to join Footlocker in removing all Yeezy merchandise from their storeroom floors

zk8rhk1dq7w91.jpg

TJ MAXX shoe aisle... Y'all remember. Everyones second favorite place to buy Yeezys besides off the wall at Footlocker

Ironically once they lose the YZY branding…

I think NT needs some background on Adidas. Brothers Adolf and Rudolf Dassler were members of the Nazi party. Toward the end of World War II, their shoe factory was converted into a munitions plant for the war effort. Not only did they support anti-semitism, they they were responsible for their deaths. An acrimonious rift led them to split and Adolf, known as Adi, founded Adidas in 1949. Rudolf started rival shoemaker Puma across the river from Adidas' operation. Right now, Adidas is down 60%. Not including Yeezy. They will take a loss of $246M this year just for Yeezy and $400M next year. They probably have millions of pairs of Yeezys sitting in their warehouses. If you think it will be half off without the Yeezy branding. It will probably be $15 to $20 more for it because all these pairs will need new boxes, remove all branding including insoles; if needed. That's a lot of manual labor. Not to mention the billions of market valuation they could lose due the controversies and Ye's departure.

Also, I see a lot of NTers talking the high and mighty approach. Do you realize how many black celebrities, athletes, rappers, musicians....think the same things that Ye does? What about your family members, friends.... that think the same way as Ye. This isn't isolated to him. It's going to be a cold and lonely world. Where's cancel culture for J.K. Rowling with her anti-semitic and transphobic words? Oh that's right, it's okay for her. She was so offended that she wrote about a character being harassed and killed because her work was criticized for being transphobic. What about Supreme, Footlocker....., where Blackrock invests in them. Blackrock funds wars. They fund death. But that's okay too. Oh, you Nike is okay? Jordan Brand? Do NTers want to go down that rabbit hole.
Whataboutism: The Post

I think NT needs some background on Adidas. Brothers Adolf and Rudolf Dassler were members of the Nazi party. Toward the end of World War II, their shoe factory was converted into a munitions plant for the war effort. Not only did they support anti-semitism, they they were responsible for their deaths. An acrimonious rift led them to split and Adolf, known as Adi, founded Adidas in 1949. Rudolf started rival shoemaker Puma across the river from Adidas' operation. Right now, Adidas is down 60%. Not including Yeezy. They will take a loss of $246M this year just for Yeezy and $400M next year. They probably have millions of pairs of Yeezys sitting in their warehouses. If you think it will be half off without the Yeezy branding. It will probably be $15 to $20 more for it because all these pairs will need new boxes, remove all branding including insoles; if needed. That's a lot of manual labor. Not to mention the billions of market valuation they could lose due the controversies and Ye's departure.

Also, I see a lot of NTers talking the high and mighty approach. Do you realize how many black celebrities, athletes, rappers, musicians....think the same things that Ye does? What about your family members, friends.... that think the same way as Ye. This isn't isolated to him. It's going to be a cold and lonely world. Where's cancel culture for J.K. Rowling with her anti-semitic and transphobic words? Oh that's right, it's okay for her. She was so offended that she wrote about a character being harassed and killed because her work was criticized for being transphobic. What about Supreme, Footlocker....., where Blackrock invests in them. Blackrock funds wars. They fund death. But that's okay too. Oh, you Nike is okay? Jordan Brand? Do NTers want to go down that rabbit hole.
Jk Rowling been in the dog house where you
Been?

Disagree. There's a residual effect. Non-sneaker folks will buy a AF1 (pretty sure they were #1 last year) bc Nikes are cool. Nikes are cool bc sneaker guys say they are cool. Sneaker guys say they are cool bc they chase limited hyped sneakers and Nike does those better than anyone.

Look, I don't like Kanye at all. I've literally never tried on a pair of Yeezys. Not once. But I think you're kidding yourself if you can't admit that Adidas brand interest was inflated in 2015/2016 bc of Kanye. People couldn't get a Yeezy so they bought an UB. Most of those were selling out so they bought an NMD. If those were sold out, they bought an EQT. Wearing Adidas was cool for a lot of people at that time. I absolutely despise that mindset and refused to wear the stripes at all but that's just me. For a lot of people, wearing Adidas anything was cool during that time period. That has faded the last few years so it's not as big of a hit now as it would have been then but it's still a hit to brand coolness.
I feel that Jordan Brand and all of their 90s basketball shoes made Nike *the* brand when it came to what's cool, and that cool factor never went away.

Lots of resale shops already raising their Yeezy prices 10-15%... Stock/goat has gone up too specially turtle doves.

Let the F'ery begin!!!

I feel that Jordan Brand and all of their 90s basketball shoes made Nike *the* brand when it came to what's cool, and that cool factor never went away.

Facts.

With Yeezy adidas had a real chance to do this with their current slate of shoes. Lowkey seems like they were trying to if you look at the AdiFOM and some of their upcoming models.

This was a no-brainer about how it was going to go down on the secondary market now.

It was obvious he was going to try to desperately salvage his brand/line trying to collaborate with another shoe company.

And the irony is that Skechers is owned by a Jewish family. I truly never knew they were owned by Jews until I read that in another article today. I mostly knew about Skechers because they constantly got retired athletes to try to plug their shoes over the last several years. Another irony with them is that they currently have an active athlete wearing their brand on the field, Clayton Kershaw (Dodgers), because they've been working with retired guys.

Dude gotta relax for a few weeks go get a loan, some factories/3D printers and go the independent online boutique route for a few years lol.

Sway had been told you gang.

TDs booming right now on SX

Up $100 or more in ONE day in all common sizes

4DEFDD65-7355-4F03-8198-4BCC04D8284E.jpeg

Speculators speculating just in case this shifts from coordinated corporate cancellation to Michael Jackson style ritualistic sacrifice

Resellers not getting caught off guard this time

I live in the Washington DC area, the DMV. That Dc, Maryland and Virginia.

I'll see 100 pair of Yeezy's before and see a pair Yeezy's before I see shell toes.

I visited LA, Long Beach and San Diego back in April, saw lots of shoes all kinds of varieties. Don't recall seeing any shell toes.

Visited NY, Jersey, Philly, see all kinds of shoes. Don't recall seeing boatloads of people wearing shell toes.

Not saying that they're not worn, but to the people saying that the see them more than Yeezy's are lying.

Unless they're at B-Boy Conventions.

I don't have any Yeezy's, they cool but I don't like them like that.

And to the guy who said he said he went to places and saw 15k people and no Yeezy's, then good for you.

Expand your circle so that you can get some Yeezy's in your life.

Can someone please compile all or some of the hate antisemitic things Ye has said?

Didn"Somebody" delete your post asking was what can't said about "...." worse than what he said about Black people or was it you?

What Kanye said was worse about Black people but any other discussion about "...."

1666829015446.gif

I live in los angeles and frequent the OC, inland empire the SGV and the SFV.

The majority of shoes I see in all demographics of the people that attend hat events which is vintage clothing, patches and pins as well are:

Vans, adidas (shell toes, stan smith and forums), jordans and dunks with a very small to non-existent amount of yeezy's in the mix and most were the slides not the kicks These events brings in about 10-15K people.

I went to a LA kings game recently and again, more dunks, more all white shell toes/stan smith type kicks, more jordans and more generic Nike's (monarchs, AF1) and crocs and very little to no yeezys. How many people does Staples, excuse me Crypto arena hold? and this was a home opener game so it was about 80% sold out. And yes as a sneakerhead and fitted hat collector I always check out peoples kicks.

This also goes for all the malls I go to and random target, trader joes, etc., etc.,

sneakerhead /kanye stans want to believe the day to day life anywhere is freaking sneakercon and it's not. What's hot in "your streets" isn't what's hot on main street USA.

And to the person saying nobody wears shell toes? grow the circle of people you hang out or the places you frequent 🤦‍♂️ Saying that is similar to saying you never see anyone wearing vans or chuck taylors.

I just have to comment on this as someone who lives in LA, cause this is just a straight up wrong :lol: 350s are by far the most common shoe you see walking around anywhere in the LA/socal area. it's dunks, af1s, jordans, 350s, chucks and vans in no specific order. I've lived here my whole life and can't recall the last time I ever saw anyone wearing a pair of superstars (yes, I know they're still a wildly popular shoe). there's no reason to make things up just to support your argument and I'm not on either side of this, but to say yeezys aren't one of the most popular shoes you see walking around anywhere in LA is flat out not true. I'm not a crazy Kanye stan either, but the facts are the facts. I dont know about other areas of the country, but strictly as a sneakerhead speaking on how it is out here

Last edited:
I just have to comment on this as someonewho lives in LA, cause this is just a straight up wrong :lol: 350s are by far the most common shoe you see walking around anywhere in the LA/socal area. it's dunks, af1s, jordans, 350s, chucks and vans in no specific order. I've lived here my whole life and can't recall the last time I ever saw anyone wearing a pair of superstars (yes, I know they're still a wildly popular shoe). there's no reason to make things up just to support your argument and I'm not on either side of this, but to say yeezys aren't one of the most popular shoes you see walking around anywhere in LA is flat out not true. I'm not a crazy Kanye stan either, but the facts are the facts. I dont know about other areas of the country, but strictly as a sneakerhead speaking on how it is out here

1666829428867.gif

I started to believe in some weird matrix because I was literally lost at what dude was talking about!

Thank you not for saying that you didn't see shell toes. But thank you for sharing your experience and where you're from because I started to think either I'm crazy and choose not to see shell toes, or they're all liars!

1666829678015.gif

Back
Top Bottom