Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
$800 by December don't @ me.

i should have sat on that size 5 smh

Well, after seeing what I sold that pair for, think I'm gonna hold off on listing my other extra pair for a few months.

But I'd expect 550-6 will be a more reasonable ceiling for DS 11's after a yr or so.

Took a 11 month break from the Yeezy thread after seeing this picture.

adidas-yeezy-wave-runner-700.jpg

Didn't want to hear about nor cared about any other Yeezy.

Ok we get it. You only like the 700s lol

Yeezy 500s about to be a great Summer shoe. the V2s are great shoes, but after having 6 pairs of the same shoe in different colorways (not counting dupes) it gets to be a little too much. I actually just took my restock pair of Zebras to a cobbler to get the pulltabs taken off so they look more like Kanye's samples. I'm not in the selling market so I figured I might as well make them to my liking.

Yeezy 500s about to be a great Summer shoe. the V2s are great shoes, but after having 6 pairs of the same shoe in different colorways (not counting dupes) it gets to be a little too much. I actually just took my restock pair of Zebras to a cobbler to get the pulltabs taken off so they look more like Kanye's samples. I'm not in the selling market so I figured I might as well make them to my liking.
Thats what up. Like that

pics? isn't ripping the pull tabs off something anyone can do themselves? is it nasty under the stitching or something?

If that cobbler charged you more than $3 for that you played yourself b. Could've bought a seam ripper for like $2 and done it yourself :lol:

Can’t call the 500’s at this point...

I never thought the 700’s would fly like they have...I was absolutely positive they’d go the same way Powerphase’s did and stick fairly close to retail...They were extremely easy to get and were almost universally hated on...Unbelievable that they’ve taken off...

Hopefully the 500’s are easier to get on release and stay low on the aftermarket, at least initially...That Black pair is mandatory...

was easy to see it coming imo

preorder was a no brainer

wave runners are fire always been fire

same with 500

some people just have no taste and then start "liking" something after seeing images of it over and over and over/ seeing the people around them opinion start to change..then it's "safe" to like it and all of a sudden it's a "grail" …lmao

i pretty much can't take anyones opinion seriously who didnt preorder and now own a pair :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom