Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
can we buy shoes to wear or we just investing?

Meh, the pair I sold yesterday means I got back 60% of what I paid for my keeper pair.

I can sit and wait a few months, sell my 3rd pair, and end up making a little while keeping my pair of great shoes.

For those of us who aren’t **real** resellers as any actual source of income, it means we get shoes we love essentially for free, and our significant others won’t give us any crap about it...

AB8B3FD6-2CAD-428F-A458-5CB83C24F100.png

Can’t wait for the next bundle.

Keep most on the sidelines.

Bundle boys surfing while eating sushi.

I need to see some more pics of the blush to push me over. I was out on the yellows. Can’t get down with that CW. Might be waiting for the next rat to come around.

Sitting on sneakers as an investment is odd, IMO. Can’t knock anyone that does it, but there are better options for long term growth, if that’s the goal. Sell quick and move to the next release.
Not if u don't need the money right away

Meh, the pair I sold yesterday means I got back 60% of what I paid for my keeper pair.

I can sit and wait a few months, sell my 3rd pair, and end up making a little while keeping my pair of great shoes.

For those of us who aren’t **real** resellers as any actual source of income, it means we get shoes we love essentially for free, and our significant others won’t give us any crap about it...

Achievement Unlocked
100G - This Man Knows

Back
Top Bottom