Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Seems like 700 resale is going up. No? Been waiting for mine to sell on FC for a minute. Need a new catback exhaust for my car haha.

profimedia-0360090209.jpg

profimedia-0360090237.jpg
:nerd:

Depending if i actually get that high rate sale. But I'll look to it for the future though
it's very possible with flight club. their clientele is tourists and regular joes who don't follow market prices, or aren't as price sensitive

it's very possible with flight club. their clientele are tourists and regular joes who don't follow market prices, or aren't as price sensitive
Interesting so would you say you'd get better profit there vs stockx most of the time?

not better profit per se, its faster sales tho

That used to be the case but sales have slowed down. Buyers have so many other options they can goto now with better prices. They're not even accepting certain Yeezys atm like the Zebras and Beluga 1.0 along with other shoes because they're so flooded

Sitting on sneakers as an investment is odd, IMO. Can’t knock anyone that does it, but there are better options for long term growth, if that’s the goal. Sell quick and move to the next release.

I cant even get down with the 2.0 anymore. I just love the Beluga 1.0 alot more.

..then again used prices are meh. Might as well keep em.

Back
Top Bottom