Votes: 39 3.1%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Finally got around to unds’n these.

3B7E912B-EE37-4AD4-8265-D70B5AD4CD57.jpeg

y'all realize Adidas is going to start selling "Yeezys" again in 2023? they won't be able to churn out new models, but expect them to keep pumping out 350 v2s till 2050

Yeah its been kind of a given that adidas will still release "yeezys" without the branding ever since the initial announcement they were terminating the contract

Yeah its been kind of a given that adidas will still release "yeezys" without the branding ever since the initial announcement they were terminating the contract
Pretty sure they're gonna make it out ok.
so none of y'all are buying PB 350s next Christmas?
Why would anyone buy “non-Yeezy” Yeezys? It makes no sense to buy non-branded/off-brand, Great Value Yeezys tbh

Y’all realize Adidas drops Kobes without the Kobe name, right? Kobe fans still purchase those with no issue.
and nike has done it with kevin garnett among others

and Kanye clearly didn't personally design the shoes. People should put some respect on Jeffrey Alan Henderson and Cesar Idrobo's names, among many others.

I like the shoes and when the block cools down/more release I look forward to copping adidas boost 350s without a hassle lol

and Kanye clearly didn't personally design the shoes. People should put some respect on Jeffrey Alan Henderson and Cesar Idrobo's names, among many others.

I like the shoes and when the block cools down/more release I look forward to copping adidas boost 350s without a hassle lol
If Kanye name wasnt attached to the shoes believe me we wouldnt be talking about them right now. Do you talk with your friends about the newest colorways of Gazelles or continental 80?

Y’all realize Adidas drops Kobes without the Kobe name, right? Kobe fans still purchase those with no issue.
Sure but Kobe didn’t design them. Not only that, they sell such a small number of unauthorized Kobes that I’m sure they can easily find a niche Kobe fan market to buy them.

End of an era is the end of an era. I’m moving on. Got enough Yeezys on ice that I still gotta wear
Yeah Adidas got caught without a contingency plan and now they’re looking desperate…

Nike/JB laughing all the way to the bank rn lol

I was thinking the same thing but this is significantly different. You might be right but we will have to see. With Kobe/Adidas we had precedence for brands retroing sneakers after the athlete jumped ship. This Kanye stuff has reverberated all the way to Kyrie being suspended by Nike and the Nets. I'm interested to see how this plays out on all levels.

If Kanye name wasnt attached to the shoes believe me we wouldnt be talking about them right now. Do you talk with your friends about the newest colorways of Gazelles or continental 80?
why does any of that mean I can't also like the shoes based on design? I'm telling you I like them and you wanna argue about that? C'mon bruh lol

I don't talk about gazelles but there's definitely a community that does.

So Ye didn't get credit for designing Yeezys outside of the Slides and Foams. But "Nike Creative Director, Mark Smith, Kanye was taken through the product creation process, the same way athletes have with Nike Design for the past 37 years. This creative partnership of Smith and West’s talents as designers yielded a unique Nike Sportswear sneaker worth the wait. “Kanye is a truly creative talent,” said Smith. “He’s a natural designer-partnerships like this always enhance the creative experience and the end product.” I bet Adidas designers would say something similar. Ye puts in a lot of work and he has over 160 patents on Yeezy. Why don't you give Ye credit as well.

So Ye didn't get credit for designing Yeezys outside of the Slides and Foams. But "Nike Creative Director, Mark Smith, Kanye was taken through the product creation process, the same way athletes have with Nike Design for the past 37 years. This creative partnership of Smith and West’s talents as designers yielded a unique Nike Sportswear sneaker worth the wait. “Kanye is a truly creative talent,” said Smith. “He’s a natural designer-partnerships like this always enhance the creative experience and the end product.” I bet Adidas designers would say something similar. Ye puts in a lot of work and he has over 160 patents on Yeezy. Why don't you give Ye credit as well.
The quote you posted likens kanye's contributions to that of signature athletes. I'm not saying to give kanye zero credit, but in the same way we celebrate tinker hatfield and eric avar, we should be celebrating yeezy designers. The discourse around yeezys has typically been that kanye is a singular genius and is reductive of the contributions of others. With as many NDAs as are involved with any yeezy design project, we'll never really get an honest answer as to the extent of his contribution.

Back
Top Bottom