Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Again... Y'all grossly overrate how much people care about his comments. The AVERAGE person does not care about Kanye's rant. He said way worse about black folks and was forgiven. Whenever Kanye goes on a rant people just chalk it up to Kanye being Kanye.

People rationalizing Travis Scott telling irresponsible teenagers to “rage” to the point that they start dying. lma

Kanye had a bi-polar episode, and now he supposed to be relegated to the basement forever, because he “verbally attacked” a “protected class” during the episode...

The Jew stuff, going full white lives matter, the trashing of Adidas higher-ups all happened back to back in about a two weeks span.
I can't speak for jews but I know many black folks that don't rock with Ye since he went full 🦝. Even with myself I have felt conflicted with rocking Yeezys since he sided with Trump and even moreso after his transition to a white conservative bigot.
In all reality, black folks should've turned their backs on him years ago. He has aligned himself with Candace Owens and Thomas Sowell both of whom black folks don't rock with, but Ye gets a pass because people like his music and shoes 🤦🏾‍♂️

Last edited:
Unfortunately, I am the man standing in the corner in both these scenarios.
I watch my friends dance and enjoy life while I ponder if Ye will get back with adidas.
Nah, you’re the one that goes to a pizza party, sits in the corner and complains about how ****ty pizza is, and lectures people on how Benito Mussolini said anti-Semitic things and, as a result, no one should be eating or enjoying pizza anymore.

Nah, you’re the one that goes to a pizza party, sits in the corner and complains about how ****ty pizza is, and lectures people on how Benito Mussolini said anti-Semitic things and, as a result, no one should be eating or enjoying pizza anymore.
We’ll if those ****ers didn’t put pineapple on the pizza there would’ve been no problems.

Waiting for the press release

1995-03-18_-_michael_jordan_pr_im_back.jpg

Just to sell the available stock. I figured they would have to work something out because the YZY branding can't be removed from those Pirate Blacks. Probably had something else in the pipeline too

The reputable source even said it was just a rumor that was making rounds on Twitter :lol:
That's insider talk .. the insider hears gets it directly from their source and then they label it a "rumor" when they deliver the news to us.

anyone have a list of what was already produced - I know for sure it was pbs, those brown beluga v2s, those blue 350s v2s, what else?

Back
Top Bottom