Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Don’t forget the swastikas and cult rituals :wink:

No sir.
Screenshot 2023-03-14 at 10.13.14 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-03-14 at 10.12.58 PM.png

The 500s took from the FYW not the other way around
Yup for the ones that think Ye didn't build from Adidas archive

You can see the 500s and the 700v3s in the design. This makes it even more ridiculous that Ye had some of yall thinking that Adidas was stealing his designs :rofl: Y'all know who y'all are

Anyone have both 2015 and 2022 TDs? How do they compare?

I have owned them both. Sold the 2015s in 2016. Got the 2022s last drop

The shape on the 2022 is definitely different. More narrow toe box, and pointier like a 350v2 .. But the fit is essentially the same

Of course the box and presentation are different, as well

I have owned them both. Sold the 2015s in 2016. Got the 2022s last drop

The shape on the 2022 is definitely different. More narrow toe box, and pointier like a 350v2 .. But the fit is essentially the same

Of course the box and presentation are different, as well

… huh? Thought it was common knowledge that the 2015 pair ran big (many people went .5 down) and the 2022 pair ran super snug. I tried on a full size up 2022 pair that a friend has and it was a perfect fit.

adidas is doing fine without ye. ye brings alot to the table but in the end it's 20 billion vs 1. if anyone said adidas hasn't released anything nice in 2023 they lying. okay ill go back to drinking

adidas is doing fine without ye. ye brings alot to the table but in the end it's 20 billion vs 1. if anyone said adidas hasn't released anything nice in 2023 they lying. okay ill go back to drinking
You need to differentiate revenue from profits. Yeezy brand is a much bigger chunk of Adidas’ profits compared to revenue.

I don’t like bad bunny either. If I’m going with a non American artist give me Burna Boy.

The Latinas love him though so you will see cats co-signing his music 😂

i like older bad bunny
i do find it hilarious that americans are so centric when it comes to the larger world.
just bc We never heard of an artist, doesnt mean they're an absolute global phenom

i like older bad bunny
i do find it hilarious that americans are so centric when it comes to the larger world.
just bc We never heard of an artist, doesnt mean they're an absolute global phenom
Are you born here? Most people born in America have that centric attitude. "If it ain't poppin in the US is it really poppin?" For better or for worse :smokin

Are you born here? Most people born in America have that centric attitude. "If it ain't poppin in the US is it really poppin?" For better or for worse :smokin
Nah born in the PI. Raised in the NJ/NYC area. So I had to know about wu tang, Green Day, darude, and aventura.

I don’t do the whole if it ain’t popping in the USA thing bc I know it’s of places ain’t popping.
Like you’ll never catch me checking for dope stuff in LA.

We went from Yeezy to Bad Bunny. How is Bad Bunny not mainstream when he was the #1 artist on Billboard in 2022. It doesn't get more mainstream than that. Also, just because he's a Spanish rapper/singer doesn't mean he can't be mainstream. At least half the rappers in the US, I don't understand. I don't even know if they're rapping in English most of the time or it's auto tuned to h*ll.

We went from Yeezy to Bad Bunny. How is Bad Bunny not mainstream when he was the #1 artist on Billboard in 2022. It doesn't get more mainstream than that. Also, just because he's a Spanish rapper/singer doesn't mean he can't be mainstream. At least half the rappers in the US, I don't understand. I don't even know if they're rapping in English most of the time or it's auto tuned to h*ll.

Cause he's not American born. I don't agree with it just stating what it looks like.

Also here in the US, we’ve had massive non-English speaking global artists that have had crossover success in the US before. Shakira immediately comes to mind, for example. BTS has also been huge in the US so it’s not like Bad Bunny is an aberration at all.

Back
Top Bottom