• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
I don't even know if they're rapping in English most of the time
Bruh that’s a horrible point to make. You can’t understand **** of what bad bunny says :rofl:

Cats will always hate on modern rap cause you “can’t understand what they’re sayin”. You just gotta listen to a lot of it to get the whole flow :smh:

I don’t care how big of an artist you are, at the end of the day it’s about, are people willing to buy your $200 shoes or think of you that way

There’s a difference between streaming your music for free on YouTube, and shelling out hard earned money for your shoes

Beyoncé an icon 10x over, and all that Ivy Park nonsense is sitting, and lost Adidas $200 million dollars last year

Ye a different kind of animal because when people think of him his style, and influence are part of the package. Not just the music

If you’re a man between the ages of 20-35 ye probably one of the first artists whose drip your tried to emulate. Same can’t be said for dudes like Bad Bunny regardless of how many streams he got. Big difference

I don’t care how big of an artist you are, at the end of the day it’s about, are people willing to buy your $200 shoes or think of you that way

There’s a difference between streaming your music for free on YouTube, and shelling out hard earned money for your shoes

Beyoncé an icon 10x over, and all that Ivy Park nonsense is sitting, and lost Adidas $200 million dollars last year

Ye a different kind of animal because when people think of him his style, and influence are part of the package. Not just the music

If you’re a man between the ages of 20-35 ye probably one of the first artists whose drip your tried to emulate. Same can’t be said for dudes like Bad Bunny regardless of how many streams he got. Big difference
Bad Bunny's collabs have been selling out, if I'm not mistaken

Bruh that’s a horrible point to make. You can’t understand **** of what bad bunny says :rofl:

Cats will always hate on modern rap cause you “can’t understand what they’re sayin”. You just gotta listen to a lot of it to get the whole flow :smh:
One is speaking Spanish and another is mumbling and slurring their words to where it sounds like gibberish. Auto tuning the voice doesn't help either

Them ultra limited runs they put out ain’t the same game Ye was playing. Not sure even the same ball park.

If they was even producing the Beyoncé stuff in the same limited numbers as the Bad Bunny stuff it would be selling out too
Ye had a partnership not just the typical collab.
Beyonce's partnership was dead in the water because she doesn't wear her own line, and it's as public as someone like Ye to actually promote it.

Them ultra limited runs they put out ain’t the same game Ye was playing. Not sure even the same ball park.

If they was even producing the Beyoncé stuff in the same limited numbers as the Bad Bunny stuff it would be selling out too
beyonce don't even wear her stuff + had failed with fashion lines in the past + her stuff sucks.
bad bunny sneakers have re released many times and all of them sold out. you can't even compare the two when you have celebrities wearing bad bunny forums and response cls meanwhile no one ever wears beyonce's stuff, not even her

Screenshot_20230320-153738_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230320-171141_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
So whats the word on this line

Theres some samples i need released before the curtains are closed forever

It’s because sneakers are a male-driven market. Also, for women that do wear sneakers, generally because of this, they are more inclined to wear products with a man’s name attached to it (I.e. Jordan or Yeezy) than a man would with sneakers with women’s name attached (I.e. Billie Eilish).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom