Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
I knew this would be the wrong shade lmao. How many times I gotta wash this to get it the color of the laces?

F1AF1602-FDDB-4C8B-A046-9654A575980D.jpeg

Attachments

• 3DAEE0DA-2F7E-4E4B-AD49-1F66BEE63F3E.jpeg
    3DAEE0DA-2F7E-4E4B-AD49-1F66BEE63F3E.jpeg
    262.8 KB · Views: 6
Was TD resale in 2015-2016 ever as low as 700 resale is now? I honestly don’t recall TDs going for $150-$200 over retail within a year of release but I could be wrong.

I don't think that's a relevant comparison. 700 production numbers dwarf TD numbers, they've also had two releases and most likely will have a third. 700s are out at a time when the market is very saturated with Yeezys, it was the opposite situation for TDs. Prices rose on TDs as other colorways continued to drop and instantly sell out whereas right now for the first time we've got Yeezys still sitting on shelves & filling up back rooms with returns (black powerphase). It's just a completely different time and two very different shoes.

I think the days are over for skyrocketing Yeezy resell prices . I'm still sitting on a pair of Zebras and the value hasn't really gone up much since release (if at all). Adidas has saturated the market with too many colorways and models at this point for resell to be crazy anymore.
Yeah I have an extra pair of zebras I’m trying to flip but the price is frozen around 500 range. Might just get them offf soon. My boy is holding on they they will rise back 700 range but not sure.

The funny thing is how easily clowns like YM can manipulate resale prices. Like when YM erroneously reported the Yebra restock & prices dipped heavily. I wouldn't be surprised if he/they scooped up pairs during the dip.

We do that in here also. At least the OG wave captains and Master Splinters do.

NT's effect on the sneaker world/market is vastly overestimated by the majority of NT

This place is a bubble
If I made a list of what cool guys who run the industry in both retail, design, marketing, media, etc. repped and participated on NT, you'd know just how much of NT DNA is covered in the sneaker world/market (pawse lol).

If I made a list of what cool guys who run the industry in both retail, design, marketing, media, etc. repped and participated on NT, you'd know just how much of NT DNA is covered in the sneaker world/market (pawse lol).

I could make the same list of the same type of people but who have never even heard of NT.

NT's effect on the sneaker world/market is vastly overestimated by the majority of NT

This place is a bubble
Very true. I live in LA and meet a lot of sneaker heads and when asked if they are part of NT dam near all of them have not clue WTF I am talking about lol.

Back
Top Bottom