Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
There is only one correct way to wear jeans with sneakers

boot-cut-jeans-GQ-07Dec16_rex_b.jpg

People said Powerphases wouldn’t go up now they’re $300.

Oreo V2 was never supposed to go over $500 because it was a “GR” now it’s almost $800.

Beluga 2 was going to stay low because it was a “GR” now it’s over $400.

Nobody has said any of those things lol. And if somebody did, they were the wrong person to listen to. Should know by now that "yeezy ___ will never go up" is one of the falsest statements

Everything ends at some point. But for now it's safer to assume Yeezys will always go up.

:lol: @ y'all arguing about who knows more about sneakers, like that's an academic achievement. They're just shoes, nothing more, nothing less.

I think the days are over for skyrocketing Yeezy resell prices . I'm still sitting on a pair of Zebras and the value hasn't really gone up much since release (if at all). Adidas has saturated the market with too many colorways and models at this point for resell to be crazy anymore.
Well to be fair, the zebras were restocked. Breds, red stripe, oreo, and Belugas are going for 900+, and the other stripes are at 700. I think the 700s have a chance to reach $700+ later down the line but you'll have to wait.

I don't think that's a relevant comparison. 700 production numbers dwarf TD numbers, they've also had two releases and most likely will have a third. 700s are out at a time when the market is very saturated with Yeezys, it was the opposite situation for TDs. Prices rose on TDs as other colorways continued to drop and instantly sell out whereas right now for the first time we've got Yeezys still sitting on shelves & filling up back rooms with returns (black powerphase). It's just a completely different time and two very different shoes.
How much total was the TD #s? ADC, footstores, boutiques all had them. 700s are an interesting case because only YS and ADC has dropped it.

How much total was the TD #s? ADC, footstores, boutiques all had them. 700s are an interesting case because only YS and ADC has dropped it.

Truth and I don’t see that changing. Even with the ww release speculation I think it’ll be through Adidas. I could be wrong. But these won’t be in abundance anywhere near 350s

Very true. I live in LA and meet a lot of sneaker heads and when asked if they are part of NT dam near all of them have not clue WTF I am talking about lol.
Yeah I have a bunch of friends in NY that don't even know what NT is. They laugh because they say "people still use forums?" There are more known outlets for sneaker info now like reddit.com/r/sneakers

I cant mess w reddit format wise. but im also old af and still feel like NT is #1.

Yeah I have a bunch of friends in NY that don't even know what NT is. They laugh because they say "people still use forums?" There are more known outlets for sneaker info now like reddit.com/r/sneakers

NT is like the old gen. Twitter is the new gen.

I cant mess w reddit format wise. but im also old af and still feel like NT is #1.
Im in my mid 20s so NT doesn't bother me. I go on reddit once in a while but you can't really create a close community there because there's so many users. At least here I see a lot of familiar avatars and usernames.

Reactions: JPS
700s are not releasing again. Just the EU release to make it a complete global release of the shoe. No chance US gets this colorway again

On an unrelated note, I was at the Grove yesterday and caught a dude trying to take pictures of my 700s on the low. So sus :lol:

On an unrelated note, I was at the Grove yesterday and caught a dude trying to take pictures of my 700s on the low. So sus :lol:
Reminds me of when I took a pic of this guy's fake air max jordan 11 fusion and he was like "You like these fakes huh :wink:" I couldn't stop laughing.

700s are not releasing again. Just the EU release to make it a complete global release of the shoe. No chance US gets this colorway again
Yeah since we technically already got it twice in the US. I think if you're trying to hold onto a pair to sell later down the line it can pay off. Low risk high reward scenario. Worst comes to worst, you just sell them for retail because I doubt it will ever be that bad where you gotta sell it for under what you paid LOL.

But we never really got it twice. YS just did a pre order. Let’s be honest how many people actually ordered them. Not many at all. Now that it had its proper release 19k pairs on adidas and about 5k pairs on Ys give or take. I see prices only go up as the demand goes up for them. Whenever I wear my pair someone says something to me about them. More pairs out ther more people start to notice the shoe

lol what do you mean... we definitely got it twice. Just because it was a preorder the first time around and you didn't jump on them doesn't mean it wasn't a proper release. They even shipped them before the 2nd release dropped.

Back
Top Bottom