Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Reminds me of when I took a pic of this guy's fake air max jordan 11 fusion and he was like "You like these fakes huh :wink:" I couldn't stop laughing.

Yeah since we technically already got it twice in the US. I think if you're trying to hold onto a pair to sell later down the line it can pay off. Low risk high reward scenario. Worst comes to worst, you just sell them for retail because I doubt it will ever be that bad where you gotta sell it for under what you paid LOL.

The sz 12 pair i dropped off at Flightclub sold before i get back to my car from the shop lol so demand is definitely there.

For those with the 700s ,would you say there’s mostly positive feedback (if any at all ..besides the weird picture taking dudes :lol: ) when you wear them in public ?

But we never really got it twice. YS just did a pre order. Let’s be honest how many people actually ordered them. Not many at all. Now that it had its proper release 19k pairs on adidas and about 5k pairs on Ys give or take. I see prices only go up as the demand goes up for them. Whenever I wear my pair someone says something to me about them. More pairs out ther more people start to notice the shoe
My friend is an event planner for clubs in NYC and his last event everyone was complimenting him on his 700s. Definitely a head turner.

Also I looked at the numbers for the moon rock v1s and they were 80k total according to Ibn Jasper. For the first few 750s it was around 10k pairs. I think the 700s can eventually go up in price. Even if EU release does happen, it won't be that much more than the US ADC release.

I bought 4 pairs. One to rock and rest to stock. Anytime i wear them someone says nice shoes what are those? Those are the people you want to learn about them. Us sneakerheads already know about them. We don’t bring up the maket. It’s when the casual buyer now likes them and missed out when they came out. Look at 350s they made a ton but the demand is inanse

For those with the 700s ,would you say there’s mostly positive feedback (if any at all ..besides the weird picture taking dudes :lol: ) when you wear them in public ?
I've worn them twice and have received a ton of compliments. And the most telling thing about it is that half of those compliments were from people who didn't even know they were Yeezys.

Also received a lot of stares on top of those verbal compliments. They are definitely well received IMO.

No verbal interaction here but a lot of stares :lol:. Haven't had a chance to put all that much time in on them yet though.

The funny thing is how easily clowns like YM can manipulate resale prices. Like when YM erroneously reported the Yebra restock & prices dipped heavily. I wouldn't be surprised if he/they scooped up pairs during the dip.

Any shoes you/the thread wants? If so, let sleazy mafia know so they can Tweet it and we can catch a disco :lol:

Yeah I’m being serious, no other shoe has made so many people stare at them as my 700’s. Except for my Balenciaga Triple S which I’ve now sold but people were only staring at them because of how huge they were. People, both non sneaker interested, and ”sneakerheads” have given me more compliments about my 700’s than I have recieved with any other pair. People are genuinely interested what they are, how much they cost etc, if they don’t already know what they are. Can’t blame them as they are my personal favorite shoe too.

My girls pair from GOAT came last week and she wore them for the first time yesterday. She said she had never seen so many people stare at her feet and pointing on the shoes to other people as they did now and some other girl had come up to her and said she loved them and asked what they were etc lol.

I think the days are over for skyrocketing Yeezy resell prices . I'm still sitting on a pair of Zebras and the value hasn't really gone up much since release (if at all). Adidas has saturated the market with too many colorways and models at this point for resell to be crazy anymore.
I don't understand yeezy/adidas' marketing. Around the time of releases you would kanye and many popular celebs wearing the soon to be released yeezys and boosting the hype. Now all I really see is kanye wearing them 12+ months before they release (and not around drop) and celebs/influencers that the general public barely know wearing them around release day.
The general public don't know or care who denim tears and Ian Connor are

Yeah I’m being serious, no other shoe has made so many people stare at them as my 700’s. Except for my Balenciaga Triple S which I’ve now sold but people were only staring at them because of how huge they were. People, both non sneaker interested, and ”sneakerheads” have given me more compliments about my 700’s than I have recieved with any other pair. People are genuinely interested what they are, how much they cost etc, if they don’t already know what they are. Can’t blame them as they are my personal favorite shoe too.

My girls pair from GOAT came last week and she wore them for the first time yesterday. She said she had never seen so many people stare at her feet and pointing on the shoes to other people as they did now and some other girl had come up to her and said she loved them and asked what they were etc lol.
That’s what I’m talking about!

I cant mess w reddit format wise. but im also old af and still feel like NT is #1.

Funny you mention that, especially the old part. I don't understand the flow of the site one bit. Also, the place just has a sleazy feel to it lol. Feel like I'm on Craiglist or something.

Yea I’ve definitely noticed that a lot of people don’t even know that the 700s are yeezys

I say "they're adidas" with my yeezys ever since I told someone who was favorably interested that my beluga 2s were Yeezy and had them say they liked them less after knowing that

Nope, 700s still trash

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom