Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Hold up. You ain't got nothing yet, except a confirmation of the loan you gave a multi millionaire for some overpriced clothes and average shoes. Well done.

IMG_7378.GIF

350's are a dope model... but with all the cw's released so far, the 700's and 500's are a welcomed change of pace. Loved the 700's from the first time they leaked, same with 500's. Looking forward to March, getting my moon rats and the hoody that was bundled. I'll try to sell the shorts if I can....

What was wrong with the damn bundle is that a hoodie can't be 300 neither a pair of shorts, that's damn bad .

You could bundle clothes in the 100-200s price point not on that damn price.

But as someone said, people and their money, their investments, their yeezys, their bricks

What was wrong with the damn bundle is that a hoodie can't be 300 neither a pair of shorts, that's damn bad .

You could bundle clothes in the 100-200s price point not on that damn price.

I’m not complaining.

Why does this thread always devolve into others being deep in each others pockets and trying to make fun of what others wear

Wear what you want and how you want

Dudes like to clown on others, because they see the general consensus is - 500s suck.

Same thing they did when the general Consensus was - 700s suck.

Same dudes who line up for 10 hours to buy the 13th new colorway of the 350.

Same dudes who spend 10 hours either in line at a store, driving around hitting raffles, or spending 10 hours straight trying to cop off some online retailer.

My 10 hours spent with my family > spending bundle money.

Also, my 10 hours is worth much more than bundle money.

Dudes like to clown on others, because they see the general consensus is - 500s suck.

Same thing they did when the general Consensus was - 700s suck.

Same dudes who line up for 10 hours to buy the 13th new colorway of the 350.

Same dudes who spend 10 hours either in line at a store, driving around hitting raffles, or spending 10 hours straight trying to cop off some online retailer.

My 10 hours spent with my family > spending bundle money.

Also, my 10 hours is worth much more than bundle money.
It’s not even clowning at this point though it’s others trying to act superior because they aren’t wearing a shoe lol

Shoes ain’t that serious guys, be happy for each other for buying what they like

I like 700s but for same price as 350s though. 300 a bit much. 500s I don't think I ever will like or would wear.
The material and quality on my 700’s feel way better than any 350’s I’ve owned and that is both v1 and v2’s

some people just can't sit on their investment lol

IDK about you guy but man seeing the Waves reaching $1,000 makes me want to keep them DS even more :nerd:

Side note - i get the most random compliments now that I've unds'd my Zebras, girl who cuts my hair, random dude at Wholefoods and even my doctor.. lol

Side note: Still not a big fan of the OG 700s (some other colorways I've seen since are dope tho), but I do regret passing b/c of their value.

I agree we should move on from the subject...but it is painfully obvious that the consensus shifted from goofing on them to a bunch of dudes hailing them as holy grails that are the only Yeezys they'll buy as soon as the hype train starting moving.

I actually feel bad more than anything else.

You shouldn't let others dictate what you love no matter what department of life it is.

0A4lA.gif

IDK about you guy but man seeing the Waves reaching $1,000 makes me want to keep them DS even more :nerd:

Side note - i get the most random compliments now that I've unds'd my Zebras, girl who cuts my hair, random dude at Wholefoods and even my doctor.. lol

Just quoting you to point how weird it is that be both used "side note"

congrats on the waves my friend

The material and quality on my 700’s feel way better than any 350’s I’ve owned and that is both v1 and v2’s

Can't compare, one is multi material and other is just knit. Anyway to me 700 don't feel like $300 shoes. My midsole showed creasing like GLV just by trying them on

I think I like the pics I’ve seen with the all black upper & white midsole better

Edit: Saw them on IG but this is the only pic I can find. Think they’re foofoo now.

33BFF041-EE22-4453-91A3-2675DA8A7C1A.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom