Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
You just said Creams were a big release and he wore the hell out of those.
Theres always an exception. The release was bigger than the hype he created. Had those shoes had Oreo numbers the resale would be higher. White PP resale was close to $1000 before restock, Kanye and the Kardashian Family all wore those heavy. However the increased stock brought resale down to retail for awhile and they have slowly climbed up to $250. Basically one of the biggest factors in hype and resale value is stock numbers.

7V2tJpWl.jpg

better pic.. gone now..
What’d you do to clean em up? Suede eraser?

First off pre ordering video games are pointless but AT LEAST YOU GET THE GAME ON RELEASE DAY. If you use that argument then a reasonable person would expect the shoes at their house on the 14th but we know that's not happening. People are just venting because due to YS track record they might get their shoes after the official release and they have a right to. I feel like some of you guys are being obtuse for no reason, you know damn well if YS sells shoes on the 14th without shipping the pre orders that's Fd up.

First off pre ordering video games are pointless but AT LEAST YOU GET THE GAME ON RELEASE DAY. If you use that argument then a reasonable person would expect the shoes at their house on the 14th but we know that's not happening. People are just venting because due to YS track record they might get their shoes after the official release and they have a right to. I feel like some of you guys are being obtuse for no reason, you know damn well if YS sells shoes on the 14th without shipping the pre orders that's Fd up.
You're getting mad heated for no reason... YS had only one preorder before the 500s and it was the 700s. Oddly enough it released before the ADC release so there is no "track record" since it did come out before the official release. Second, the preorder said april but no actual day so yall KNEW what you were signing up for. People need to stop b!tchin... It's still april. Y'all already knew YS takes forever to send out preorders but you preordered anyways.

Only ones that should complain are the $800 bundle people and if you're one of them then fair enough you can keep complaining.

The people geting mad aren't the people who want the shoes to rock them lol, so I can't say I feel bad for you in the slightest.

Y'all should know by now that YS don't give a **** about your broke reselling *** lmao.

Honestly if this move ****s over resellers and keeps them away from the next YS pre-order I say GREAT GRAND WONDERFUL more easy Yeezy cops for me.

Think people are mainly upset they wont have them before everyone else. They thought pre-order meant (receive before release)

People are just venting because due to YS track record they might get their shoes after the official release
People also probably slightly nervous because history has shown that they might not even get their pre-ordered shoes or bundles

Now that would be grimey. when 700s had a pre-order shoes shipped before any announcement or set release date. If Blush 500 drop on the 14th like has been rumored there is no reason why pre-order folks shouldnt receive their pairs.

is it just me or V1s look "fake" next to V2s?

I feel like this same comment pops up every week, without fail ITT

Basically, the amount of knockoff designs of the V1s turned them into "mall shoes." It's a lot harder to ripoff the V2's design since the upper is knitted a specific way.

You're getting mad heated for no reason... YS had only one preorder before the 500s and it was the 700s. Oddly enough it released before the ADC release so there is no "track record" since it did come out before the official release. Second, the preorder said april but no actual day so yall KNEW what you were signing up for. People need to stop b!tchin... It's still april. Y'all already knew YS takes forever to send out preorders but you preordered anyways.

Only ones that should complain are the $800 bundle people and if you're one of them then fair enough you can keep complaining.

I'm not heated but it's not that deep to keep going on and on about something that hasn't even happened yet. It's a message board and some people are going to be contrarian just because.

+1. only person with some intelligence. That's why I just ignore the rest of the comments, no need to respond, waste of time.

OMG no way. So according to thoughts in this thread, value of black powerphases about to shoot up, right?
Nah the Black PP numbers are too high. But wouldnt be surprised if someone says they look clean with this fit......lol

If you don’t like YouTube sneaker reviews, don’t watch??? Clearly there’s a market for them, hence the explosion of Shoetubers (admittedly, most are awful).

Some of you dudes spend too much time focused on **** you don’t like.

Scroll past it and keep it movin’. Problem solved. Everyone is now happy.

I'm watching Nightwing's review of the Shadow X's while reading this :lol:

Back
Top Bottom