Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
While technically people have until the end of April before they complain I think they have a right to if they don't get it before the supposed 14th release.

That would mean they have the pairs sitting in YS warehouse but instead of giving them to the people who already paid they'd rather sell them to some new people lmao. You wouldn't be mad about that?

While technically people have until the end of April before they complain I think they have a right to if they don't get it before the supposed 14th release.

That would mean they have the pairs sitting in YS warehouse but instead of giving them to the people who already paid they'd rather sell them to some new people lmao. You wouldn't be mad about that?
thats what im saying. when i preordered i assumed that they would get an official release. but whats the point of preordering if the people who just bought them can them before us?

Same with mine, plenty of people have gotten robbed, and I've even seen people trying to trade guns for shoes or weed (obviously without going through the legal process of transferring firearm ownership). I refuse to do any deals without meeting in a well lit public place, and without something to protect myself.

note to self: don't move to where this guy lives
Chiliconesteban where the ***** do you live that you have people trying to trade guns and dope for shoes AND what phucking platform are you using to post your shoes lmao. I have boys that live in South Central that sell shoes and they have never been offered guns or dope for shoes.

thats what im saying. when i preordered i assumed that they would get an official release. but whats the point of preordering if the people who just bought them can them before us?
Peace of mind is the usual justification for preordering. At least you get to sleep late on the 14th..

This thread..

giphy.gif

Same with mine, plenty of people have gotten robbed, and I've even seen people trying to trade guns for shoes or weed (obviously without going through the legal process of transferring firearm ownership). I refuse to do any deals without meeting in a well lit public place, and without something to protect myself.

Definitely man, Conceal Carry + (legally) strapping up definitely helps with sneaker meetups (although I’m wondering if Open Carry would be better in these meetups). I would suggest cash only meetups, I’m 100% sure people also knowingly make fugazi trades especially with Yeezys where fakes are really good nowadays.

sorry if i posted this twice. lol i couldn't find the first post. No intention to spam.
You guys going for the Adidas Yeezy 500 Blush?

Chiliconesteban where the ***** do you live that you have people trying to trade guns and dope for shoes AND what phucking platform are you using to post your shoes lmao. I have boys that live in South Central that sell shoes and they have never been offered guns or dope for shoes.

Yeah that seems really sketchy, trading drugs or illegal firearms for sneakers is really dumb imo.

these youtubers only post when they need clicks. NT needs to do something about that.

i'm not thirsty for clicks, but I'm definitely trying to grow the channel organically by sharing my content with those who are interested in the same things. I've been a member of this community for 5+ years, i didn't just come to niketalk once i started doing youtube. Youtube Reviews posted in these forums in the past have definitely provided me with solid information before copping a new pair. I'm trying to provide that same service to others.

i'm not thirsty for clicks, but I'm definitely trying to grow the channel organically by sharing my content with those who are interested in the same things. I've been a member of this community for 5+ years, i didn't just come to niketalk once i started doing youtube. Youtube Reviews posted in these forums in the past have definitely provided me with solid information before copping a new pair. I'm trying to provide that same service to others.

Yea keep doing you. I pretty much do the same thing. Been a member for about the same period of time and NTFam is cool AF.

Just try to make it seem that you're not promoting since they have a policy with that.

Back
Top Bottom