Votes: 267 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
My whole week has been sleeping dumb late so I guess today is a good day to fix it by pulling an all nighter lol. Busy morning tomorrow. Gonna try for YS, maybe ADC on mobile while I'm on my way to pick up shadows in two different NY boroughs, and NDC draws lol. Finna be broke boiii by the end of this month because my macbook is on its last legs because the hinges are so broke that my screen needs something to keep it up...

Isn’t a hinge fix relatively easy?

My girlfriends phone got through on ADC EU after 10 minutes so already copped a pair. Super easy and smooth.

Isn’t a hinge fix relatively easy?
I honestly don't know what's even broken under there. It might be the hinge? It's a macbook pro 15 inch 2012. I first ucked up like 3-4 years ago when I had to run to do something and I had my laptop open, and I tossed it on my bed. All I heard was CRACKKKKK. I shed a tear that day. Since then it's been pretty wobbly but just today it's not even standing up on its own unless it's 90 degrees. This thing is a tank tho. I just changed the HDD to a SSD and doubled the ram, and it's fast as most computers now. I'ma do some research on how to replace the hinges.

Lol my own phone got through 5 minutes after. Copped my true size, .5 size up and one pair for my girlfriend to try. All from ADC. Super easy cop.

I honestly don't know what's even broken under there. It might be the hinge? It's a macbook pro 15 inch 2012. I first ucked up like 3-4 years ago when I had to run to do something and I had my laptop open, and I tossed it on my bed. All I heard was CRACKKKKK. I shed a tear that day. Since then it's been pretty wobbly but just today it's not even standing up on its own unless it's 90 degrees. This thing is a tank tho. I just changed the HDD to a SSD and doubled the ram, and it's fast as most computers now. I'ma do some research on how to replace the hinges.

Sounds like you have a hinge problem you could probably fix with some spare parts off eBay. I have a 2011 MBP, those things are built like tanks, especially if you can upgrade the RAM. You probably have an i5 or i7 Sandy Bridge processor if you have a 2012 so I would recommend looking into a fix before you upgrade. I would much rather have a better processor than those cheap M processors they put in the cheapest MacBooks nowadays.

Anyone knows the next yeezy release?
Probably Butters in June. Kiwis will probably be mixed in somewhere in the summer with the other earth tone 350s. Who knows tho. This is all ala YM and we take him/her with a grain of salt.

Sounds like you have a hinge problem you could probably fix with some spare parts off eBay. I have a 2011 MBP, those things are built like tanks, especially if you can upgrade the RAM. You probably have an i5 or i7 Sandy Bridge processor if you have a 2012 so I would recommend looking into a fix before you upgrade. I would much rather have a better processor than those cheap M processors they put in the cheapest MacBooks nowadays.
Yep! i7 processor. This is my baby. I might have to change the fan while I'm at it because I'm not comfy with how it sounds. Even if I upgraded my macbook, it would be pre2016. Can't stand not having ports. I can still save this 2012 tho but it has heavy wear. The aluminum unibody where my right wrist lays is starting to wear down probably because of my gold bracelet. I also have to change my battery because it's been through 2.1k cycles LOL. Should've changed it like 2 years ago but I don't really use it outside my house so keeping it charged isn't a problem.

I don’t even want or like the 500s one bit....I entered the raffle for them on end just because I knew I wouldn’t win, well I ended up winning and I’m sick about it >D
Especially because you're spending like 270 right? Does END refund VAT?

On behalf of all my NT brethren who frequent this thread, I’d like to express my deepest condolences. We feel so bad that you won a raffle for shoes you never wanted
Just gotta filter it out at this point. This is in every thread. People buying stuff they don't even want...

Must be the first time I'm having serious payment issues on ADC EU. It usually works fine but the whole site is just a mess right now lol. Nothing is working after you've carted. Worked perfectly on my personal 2 pairs but now when I want to order for my girl the whole site is just a big glitch.

Must be the first time I'm having serious payment issues on ADC EU. It usually works fine but the whole site is just a mess right now lol. Nothing is working after you've carted. Worked perfectly on my personal 2 pairs but now when I want to order for my girl the whole site is just a big glitch.
I couldnt pay them neither

I entered the raffle for them on end just because I knew I wouldn’t win

I struggle to comprehend why somebody would do this.....

So, first, you didn't want the shoe; and second, you know you wouldn't win, but you still entered?

5d9cad6d-137f-42e5-a6b8-73dc91df5f96.jpg

I wonder when YS is dropping... If I remember correctly, it changed from Tomorrow to Today an hour before the drop.

Yep! i7 processor. This is my baby. I might have to change the fan while I'm at it because I'm not comfy with how it sounds. Even if I upgraded my macbook, it would be pre2016. Can't stand not having ports. I can still save this 2012 tho but it has heavy wear. The aluminum unibody where my right wrist lays is starting to wear down probably because of my gold bracelet. I also have to change my battery because it's been through 2.1k cycles LOL. Should've changed it like 2 years ago but I don't really use it outside my house so keeping it charged isn't a problem.

Yeah, honestly, battery, SSD, and RAM upgrades on those older MBPs will make it function like a new machine. I hate how Apple made newer models with soldered on parts, hence stopping any of these upgrades. I guess they want us to buy their $1k+ laptops more often.

Huge L of adidas and kanye this morning in Europe. I hope all of the next releases will be like this

Back
Top Bottom