Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
DbPkoV4U8AAaI8e.jpg:large

90s AF

I wonder even there almost no resale value but why they keep sold out everywhere. What’s the point for resellers to buy this? They think price will go up over time?

I wonder even there almost no resale value but why they keep sold out everywhere. What’s the point for resellers to buy this? They think price will go up over time?
Resellers also seem to be eating that Lacoste Supreme collab and that's barely moving over retail. Maybe they just trying to hit their quota on stockx sales

My pair of 500s didn't have any shoe trees or tissue paper stuffed in the shoe to maintain its shape. Is that normal for this model?

But I thought you said the resell price would skyrocket after a week. What happened? Now you’re trying to hype up a brick

We don’t believe you, you need more people
In all seriousness, i really do love this model, and I’m also surprised they are where they are in terms of resell value. U dudes were right, I was wrong. That said, I’m not a reseller and I wear my shoes, so it makes no difference to me either way. Very grateful to have easily copped, I hope this is the new normal.

I have every yeezy model, Nike and adidas. The 500 is my favorite. Flame away, but that’s my truth.

I might be right there with you...

Hard to top the V2’s in regards to Yeezy’s...Wearing these 500’s all day though, and I think they might actually be more comfortable, at least for me...

Last edited:
it seems like the 500 silhouette is decently well received. I know a lot of people hated the 700's and 500's in the beginning. But theres definitely a lot of opinions changed with in hand or on-foot pics

In all seriousness, i really do love this model, and I’m also surprised they are where they are in terms of resell value. U dudes were right, I was wrong. That said, I’m not a reseller and I wear my shoes, so it makes no difference to me either way. Very grateful to have easily copped, I hope this is the new normal.

Can't disagree with you. I'm a fan of the 500 as well

Back
Top Bottom